What would you do as a Q?

TNGnxtGen

Report this Aug. 25 2011, 8:13 pm

if ur Q u could do as u please but i wandr the most whether or not he could move through time. then he could just cause as much chaos as he wanted for humanity and any other alien species known universe.

Martoks Missing Eye

Report this Aug. 26 2011, 7:47 am

If I were a Q, I would start off screwing with the Ferengi by offering them profit opportunities beyond their dreams.  I would like to see how far they would go for the almighty latinum.

Then bust Thomas Riker out of his Cardassian prison.

Toy with the Borg by telling them their irrelevant.

Double the potency of ketracel white, and become the Tony Montana of the Gamma Quadrant.

Take a dip in the great link.

You can't climb a mountain on crumbs!

Jim Kirk

Report this Aug. 27 2011, 4:49 am

Not sure, I guess I would disguise myself as a mortal and ride along witht he crew of the enterprise and observe all the happenings.

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

commander_phoenix202

Report this Aug. 27 2011, 8:46 am

Being a Q would be awesome! First, I would travel to every vacation planet and spend some good vacation time on each one, eating ice cream that conjured up.

Then I would go and battle a gorn to show Kirk who's boss.

Go meditate on vulcan, and befrend a cute Sehlat cub.

Slap the Borg Queen, because she deserved it.

Drink blood wine and sing drinking songs with the Klingons

Go to DS9 and tell Sisko that his ship sucks and that he needs to stop playing baseball and get a life.

Tilek svi'khaf-spol t'vathu - tilek svi'sha'veh. (The spear in the other's heart is the spear in your own)

TNGnxtGen

Report this Aug. 27 2011, 6:37 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>"i wandr the most whether or not he could move through time. then he could just cause as much chaos as he wanted for humanity and any other alien species known universe."

>I enjoyed the scene when Q brought picard back to the moment on earth when the first amino acids were about to begin life. Then he said something to the effect of "Ooops, looks like it's not going to happen".

thanks for that so he could screw with whatever he wanted. LOL that is not a good thing hopefully the Q continnum prevents other immature Q from interfering with others development and evolution. IDK this just hurts my brain.

Join the ENTERPRISE-O in startrek.com rpg role playing boards.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Oct. 19 2011, 7:10 am

The question is what wouldn't you do? So much stuff to experience and you have eternity to do it seems like we'd all be like Quinn playing the pinball machine and being the scarecrow, etc.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Ghostmojo

Report this Oct. 19 2011, 3:18 pm

Go back to 1968 and renew TOS for series 4 & 5 ...

Roboto

Report this Oct. 19 2011, 5:15 pm

I would be such a badass, android-ballerina-chick that the galaxy has never been seen or dreamed of.

Oh, the fun.

I would be fabulous, elegant, classy and unbeatable. Oh, wait, I already am. Well, okay... then I would be more of all those things.

The jerks, idiots, bullies, and bums. . . I would be their worst enemy. I would go around and kick all their backsides, so to speak, in a variety of creative ways.

I would be the female Robin Hood.

Beershark

Report this Oct. 19 2011, 6:46 pm

remove JJA from exsistance in 2004

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Oct. 20 2011, 8:19 am

You know Q comes off as Ferris Bueller.

"The question isn't what are we going to do the question is what aren't we going to do."

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Ruliya

Report this Oct. 20 2011, 6:10 pm

"What would you do as Q?"

Um.. could it not be "Would you do Q?" Because I would... what? can we not fantasize about being Vash? ... no?

Okay, well with godlike powers it kind of diminishes everything. If you could DO everything, then what would be the point?

As "Death Wish" shows us, as a Q you can do everything, so you do... and then what?

I would wish for immortalilty so I could live forever, but to have the power to do everything? I don't know, a few millenia and it's all been done

konarciq

Report this Oct. 21 2011, 10:37 am

Quote: Roboto @ Oct. 19 2011, 5:15 pm

>I would be the female Robin Hood.

>And I would visit all the places and do all the things I have never been able to do or afford...

I like that!

I think I'd give all the world's politicians a good runaround ;-)

Exok

Report this Oct. 21 2011, 11:28 pm

I'd provoke the Borg.

Code 47

Report this Nov. 16 2011, 9:57 pm

I would serve as a judicator to those who have been picked on by personal bullies and other superior races.

Doctor_Quantum

Report this Nov. 17 2011, 5:10 pm

Give the other Riker Q powers and see if he messes with Will Riker and taunts him for not taking the deal.

I can't cure all hunger on Earth since that's already been done.

Subject the klingons, Ferengi, Romulans and Borg to the same tests humans were subjected to by the Q and then restrict them to limited areas of space when they invitably fail the tests and taunt my fellow Q about why we aren't wiping them all out of existence like we threatened to do to humans.

Get Amanda Rogers and Q's son to go on a date so Amanda can ask him why he thinks he is the first Q child born when she already was.

Drive Q crazy by asking questions like:

Why do you call Junior the first Q child born when Amanda was first?

When you threatened to kill Amanda, why didn't you give her the option of taking her powers away?

Why did Quinn and about every other scenario say the Q evolved to their current state but then you said they have always existed?

Why is it that in some situations like your last encounter with Picard, messing with time could literally wipe out human history but in other situations it just starts a divergent timeline? Why isn't it consistent?

Q's answer would probably be, "Oh you are a true fledgling young Q. You're totally in the "But why?" stage"