"And the Gov'ment Can..."

Roboto

Report this Aug. 09 2011, 9:04 pm

We are experiencing extraordinary times in America. The government has grown bigger-and-bigger-and-bigger-and. . . well, it has shown no signs of stopping... And all we have to do is turn on the radio, television, or flip to an online newspaper to be reminded how awful everything is.

Oh well. How about watching this music video (clickety-click, folks!) that illustrates everything in a comedic way? It's cracks me up every time I watch it... and yet, sadly, it is all so true!

chr33355

Report this Aug. 10 2011, 2:18 am

Oh I love that music video.  "And they serve it up with lies to make it all taste good".

roseandzippin

Report this Aug. 10 2011, 6:50 am

Photobucket

Roboto

Report this Aug. 10 2011, 9:02 pm

Quote: roseandzippin @ Aug. 10 2011, 6:50 am

>Roboto, I love that vid. XD Tim Hawkins is so epic, and his music is great. Whenever I get frustrated with it all, that video saves my Vulcan logic.

Same here! And I find that it is one of the remaining few things that can make me laugh at this insanity.

caltrek2

Report this Aug. 11 2011, 5:42 pm

Oh, you guys are never happy. Obama gets elected president, the public sector contracts dramatically, the private sector grows steadily, and you guys call him a socialist.

...and you expect the rest of us to continue to listen to this Fox inspired nonsense?

timothy.dalbeck

Report this Aug. 11 2011, 9:25 pm

I can tell you I think that we are heading for another revolution.  It may or may not be bloody but I can tell you that after a while, certain folks don't just take 'kindly' to these things.

Users browsing this forum: Commander_Zelkar