Voyager Episode List (Best to Worst)

fido815

Report this Aug. 03 2011, 4:55 pm

I suddenly had an idea. A while ago, a dedicated LOST fan decided to have fans list all the episodes in order from best to worst. They then took the lists, added up points and worked out which episodes came out on top.

I'd be interested in doing something like this for Voyager...was just wondering if other fans would be interested in participating?

SLagonia

Report this Aug. 14 2011, 5:50 pm

"If it doesn't work, paint it." -Unofficial Motto of the Starfleet Border Patrol -------- "Speak for the unheard, secure the vulnerable, bring light to the dark, fight for those who cannot" -Real motto of The Starfleet Border Patrol

Chief Warrant Officer
Finn

Report this Aug. 16 2011, 4:50 pm

All I know is that the worst episode was Threshold.

Delphine

Report this Aug. 16 2011, 5:49 pm

Quote: Chief Warrant Officer Finn @ Aug. 16 2011, 4:50 pm

>All I know is that the worst episode was Threshold.

This is so true!

Workmanp

Report this Aug. 16 2011, 10:00 pm

Timeless is definately the best.  Janeway is dead and Levar Burton is the Captain of a Galaxy class starship, all is right in the world. . . .  DAMN YOU OLD HARRY KIM AND CHAKOTAY!

fido815

Report this Aug. 17 2011, 4:00 am

Quote: SLagonia @ Aug. 14 2011, 5:50 pm

>I've actually ranked all 688.  I could try to pull the Voyager ones out and see what their order is if you'd like.  I can tell you right off the bat it will begin with Timeless and end with Threshold.

Awesome. Would I be able to see the list of all 688?

SLagonia

Report this Aug. 17 2011, 9:20 am

Quote: fido815 @ Aug. 17 2011, 4:00 am

Quote: SLagonia @ Aug. 14 2011, 5:50 pm

Awesome. Would I be able to see the list of all 688?

Sure, I'll post it later when I have time.  It also includes a few notes and some season rankings.

Ayko

Report this Aug. 17 2011, 9:29 am

I just hope not every member does it...

SLagonia

Report this Aug. 17 2011, 6:47 pm

Quote: Ayko @ Aug. 17 2011, 9:29 am

>I just hope not every member does it...

Why not?  Wouldn't it be nice to have that sort of cross-section look at the fandom?

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar, Commander_Zelkar