Will we ever see anymore series in the video section?

Sora

Report this Jul. 31 2011, 9:11 pm

Does anyone think or know if we'll ever see some TNG, DS9 and Voyager episodes on the video section?

While I personally love Enterprise and don't mind the Animated series. I'm honestly surprised that Enterprise is there, which is arguably the most hated Trek series of them all, and no Next Generation which is generally regarded as the most loved.

I just think it would be great to get some DS9 and Voyager, especially since TNG does come on tv alot, but DS9 and Voyager coming on regular tv is pretty much unheard of.

OtakuJo

Report this Jul. 31 2011, 10:51 pm

Not sure, but I can't watch any of them anyway.

If you ask this in the ST.com technical section of the forums, maybe Admin will see your question.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Sora

Report this Aug. 01 2011, 6:39 pm

Ah, thank you, that's a good idea. I'll do that!

megan512

Report this Aug. 01 2011, 9:08 pm

Sora

Report this Aug. 02 2011, 1:43 pm

Quote: megan512 @ Aug. 01 2011, 9:08 pm

>I think someone asked the Admin that question a little while back, and they said that they couldn't put up TNG, DS9, and Voyager because they didn't have the rights or something for those series.

>I wish they'd put them up though, but I've got Netflix, they just don't have DS9 streaming yet, which is why it'd be great if they had some episodes on here.

That's odd. It's startrek.com....how would they not have the rights to it?

Live Long and Prosper