Anyone else have trouble logging on?

OtakuJo

Report this Jul. 15 2011, 5:24 pm

Something you might want to sort out. Last night I was trying to log on to st.com, and just kept getting shut out automatically again. So I put in my username and password, and it just kept redirecting me.

If it helps my browser is Firefox. So I'm wondering what the problem was, because on the old site I was once shut out for a couple of months together.

Anyone else have this same problem and any ideas on what to do about it? Cheers.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jul. 16 2011, 9:29 am

The system wouldn't allow any of us to log on for a while on the morning of 14 July.

megan512

Report this Jul. 16 2011, 12:24 pm

I had the same issue the other day. Wouldn't let me log in, or it would take multiple tries.

pulaskifan5

Report this Aug. 05 2011, 4:15 pm

so what is up with this board? is it a cool one or is it just a den for losers?

"You are only a machine."

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Aug. 05 2011, 10:59 pm

Quote: pulaskifan5 @ Aug. 05 2011, 4:15 pm

>so what is up with this board? is it a cool one or is it just a den for losers?

depends on what you bring.

SpockType

Report this Nov. 21 2011, 12:07 pm

I also had trouble logging in. But, it seemed like it was due to the site (or my internet/pc) being slow. I also tried the reset password option beforehand, and it looked like I had to re-register. I saw that it never happened.

A mind is like a parachute - it works best when open.

shika_narks

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 12:09 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Scopeguy/somerled is!

was he the guy who showed us all his website a few years back? he had kinda like nappy hair, curly, big guy, sitting by his computer..and he had art work? kinda like gorge garcia from lost?

Im a boy..

SpockType

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 11:46 am

A mind is like a parachute - it works best when open.

Roboto

Report this Nov. 22 2011, 6:28 pm

Quote: SpockType @ Nov. 22 2011, 11:46 am

>I find this site works better with Google Chrome, and not so well with Internet Explorer.

Same... though I find Google Chrome works better in EVERYTHING when compared with IE. I have abandoned IE altogether and if I cannot use Chrome for something, then I use Firefox.