is there any show that gives you the same enjoyment as star trek?

gram9291

Report this Jul. 10 2011, 10:23 pm

you know that sense of happyness that you get when you watch star trek?, is there any other show that does that for you, and if so, what is it

Legends...are the spice of the universe, Mr. Data, because they have a way of sometimes coming true -Captain Picard

gram9291

Report this Jul. 10 2011, 10:30 pm

show haha, but yes, i agree with you on starwars

CaptainMauin

Report this Jul. 10 2011, 10:31 pm

Considering what's played on TV now... There are no other shows that give me the same sense of enjoyment as Star Trek. I do watch other shows, but I just watch them if I want mindless entertainment.

Goodbye. I am gone.

gram9291

Report this Jul. 10 2011, 10:32 pm

ugg i know, all other kids my age like rubbish like jersey shore, or any of those other shows, its very deppressing

OtakuJo

Report this Jul. 10 2011, 11:34 pm

Not sure if it's quite up to DS9 squee-standard, but at the moment I really really love Primeval.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Jim Kirk

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 4:40 am

Farscape, Space 1999, and UFO (to nmae a couple).  But I have to be in the mood for them with trek anytime is good.

Generally TV shows are garbage (Sit coms.... terrible, reality shows loosing thier luster, CSI Law & Order they bore me.)

Sorry its all my opinions dont mean to offend so please dont take it the wrong way.

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Peach92

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 5:02 am

Battlestar Galactica. Doesnt give me a happy feeling sense its a dark show, but notheless it was a great show! (I mean the reimagined version not the cheesy version)

megan512

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 7:52 am

I enjoy Doctor Who and Firefly. But my first choice is always Star Trek.

DocFanFive

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 7:58 am

Doctor Who, Torchwood, the Sarah Jane Adventures...

All are good

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

24thcenstfan

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 9:47 am

The sitcom "Roseanne".

I've watched the show a million times over the years and with very few episode exceptions I continue to enjoy the show immensely.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

Ghostmojo

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 1:51 pm

X Files, Simpsons, South Park and House

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 2:12 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Eureka
I like Eureka, but not nearly at the same level as Trek.

267198ed

Report this Jul. 11 2011, 4:16 pm

The A-Team, House, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Doctor Who, Archer, Dragnet.

Damn Dragnet is great. “This is the city, Los Angeles...” Where the police-drama was born.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.