Star Trek Dream Crew

crusherfan3

Report this Jun. 27 2011, 10:08 am

I wasn't too crazy about this mix though, so here's MY Dream Crew: Janeway as captain, Chakotay as first officer, Odo as chief of security, Trip Tucker as chief engineer, and Crusher and Bashir as co-chief medical officers.

What about all of you? What are your Star Trek Dream Crews???

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*

crusherfan3

Report this Jun. 27 2011, 10:10 am

I thought I would just go ahead and post these for my parents:

My dad's Dream Crew was: Kirk, Spock, Odo, LaForge, and EMH

My mom's Dream Crew was: Picard, Chakotay, Worf, Trip, and Phlox

cadesm

Report this Jun. 27 2011, 2:33 pm

My dream crew is: Archer, Worf, Trip, Phlox, T'pol, Reed, and Data.

Capt. Cadesm of the NX-01 Enterprise

CaptainMauin

Report this Jun. 27 2011, 5:59 pm

Janeway as Captain, Spock as First Officer, Odo as Security Chief, B'Elanna Torres as Cheif Engineer, and the EMH as Chief Medical Officer.

Goodbye. I am gone.

OtakuJo

Report this Jun. 27 2011, 9:26 pm

Quote: crusherfan3 @ Jun. 27 2011, 10:08 am

>If any of you are fans of Star Trek on Facebook, then you probably saw where they had a vote on a Star Trek Dream Crew. The winners were: Picard as captain, Spock as his first officer, Worf as chief of security, Scotty as chief engineer, and McCoy as chief medical officer.

I was thinking they're all cool characters but they would get on each other's nerves worse than sand and thorns beneath the skin. I mean can you imagine Worf & McCoy hanging round each other??!

Mine would be:

Picard for Captain, Kira as #1, Odo as Security, Bashir as CMO, and yeah let's keep Scotty in there.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

konarciq

Report this Jun. 28 2011, 6:12 am

Worf and McCoy together - that would sure cause a lot of LOL moments!

My dream crew (decided upon without any serious deliberation...) would be:

Picard as captain

Kirk as first officer (!)

Geordi as Chief Engineer (though I wouldn´t mind Scotty either)

Tasha as Chief of Security

and docs - can I have both McCoy and Crusher, please?

And of course I want Data as science officer - wasn´t that included in your facebook poll?

I do miss out on Spock this way though. Can I have two science officers as well?

OtakuJo

Report this Jun. 28 2011, 6:18 am

Quote: konarciq @ Jun. 28 2011, 6:12 am

>and docs - can I have both McCoy and Crusher, please?

I'm gonna assume that since it's your dream crew, you can have as many doctors as you like.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

konarciq

Report this Jun. 28 2011, 6:47 am

Oh yeah, yet´s deliberate a bit more then! It´d be good to have two doctors anyway - then they don´t have to be on call 24/7. I´m going to have a big ship with a large crew (the Enterprise D), so they´re likely to have their hands full. Ogawa and Chapel can be the nurses.

I´ll have Janeway for second officer - I think I kinda like her. (Okay, I´ve only read the novel Caretaker, but...). It´d be nice to have the Number One lady as a second second officer. I like her a lot! Could a ship have two second officers? Or else two first officers?

Scotty and Geordi can share the Engineering, and I want Wesley and Barclay there, too.

Deanna as counselor, Sulu can take the helm, alternated with O´Brien. I´d like Uhura in there somewhere, too, but I´m not sure as what. Communications and Security seems to be one job on the 1701D. And of course Worf can share the job with Tasha - no problem. Maybe Tuvok, too - he was security, wasn´t he?

And Guinan in Ten Forward!

Oof... I´m going to have to write a story to work all these people into one crew...

OtakuJo

Report this Jun. 28 2011, 7:45 am

Yep. Tuvok was security. And Ogawa and Chapel are good choices for nurses. I like them too -- Jabara was a bit hopeless sometimes. And anyway you probably need more than one doc. on board: I know the Ent. D also had Solar (sp?) and DS9 eventually had Girani, but it cracked me up how whenever stuff happened to whatever doctor -- and if there was only one they'd always end up having to fix it themselves. Or get Dax & Jabara to fix them up which... well... pff. How's that gonna work?

Guinan can do 10F on my ship too, maybe. But only if Morn's there. And only if she gets the waiters to change into something better than those stupid green one-piece monstrosities that they wear in TNG.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

trekgurl54

Report this Jun. 28 2011, 6:28 pm

My dream crew...Sisko as captain, Riker as #1, Worf as Security, Be'lana as Engineer, Uhuru as Communications, T'Pol as Science Officer, McCoy as Doctor.

Admiral James T. Kirk

Report this Jun. 28 2011, 6:45 pm

My dream Crew would be..... Jadzia Dax as Captian, Spock as Science Officer and Commander, Julian Brashier and The Docter As Co-CMO's, Scotty and B' Lanna as Chief Egineers, Kira and Odo as Chife Security Officers, Deanna as counseler, Sulu and tom PAris would shar the helm,and Guinan and Quark would share a bar

"The only thing wrong with giving people the right to choose, is sometimes, they choose badly" Odo

crusherfan3

Report this Jun. 29 2011, 8:55 am

Quote: Admiral James T. Kirk @ Jun. 28 2011, 6:45 pm

>Guinan and Quark would share a bar

I would absolutely LOVE to see this! I've always thought these two would be hilarious together.

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*

EMHMARK50

Report this Aug. 03 2011, 1:35 pm

CAPTAIN--SISKO

FIRST OFFICER---RIKER

CHIEF TACTICAL OFFICER---TUVOK

CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER---ODO

CHIEF SCIENCE OFFICER---DATA

CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER---EMH (WITH MOBILE EMITTER)

CHIEF CON OFFICER---SULU

Sisko as Captain

Dr. Bashir as Chief MO

Odo as Security

Worf as chief Tactical Officer

B'Elanna and Miles O'Brien as Chief Engineers

Data as a Science Officer/ Second officer

Yeah LOL, I know it's inaccurate!

Everyday is a good day to be a Trekkie!

Gopher John

Report this Aug. 09 2011, 12:08 pm

Captain: Archer

First Officer: T'Pol

Security: Worf

Engineering: LaForge

Medical: McCoy (with the EMH as his assistant)

Helm: Sulu

Communications: Ohuru

Science Officer: Data

Transporter Engineer: O'Brien

Bartender: Guinan

I'm not sure if 7of9 had a specific job, but whatever she did, she would do it in my dream crew.

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra