Who is your favourite recurring character?

Created by: konarciq

konarciq

Report this Jun. 16 2011, 7:26 am

And feel free to mention anyone I missed!

konarciq

Report this Jun. 16 2011, 7:56 am

Oops... already realized I forgot Ro!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jun. 16 2011, 10:11 am

Vash was fun.

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jun. 16 2011, 11:49 am

Q, who is obviously going to win, then either Ro or Sela.

Vash was pretty cool, too, in fact I saw an episode with her just 2 days ago.

Daleks and Cylons and Borg, oh my!

Magnoodle

Report this Jun. 16 2011, 7:21 pm

O'Brien.  I'm a hardcore Colm Meaney fan.  My second would be Ro.  I feel like I'm in the small minority that really couldn't stand Q.

Early each morning he searched for her Til his feet become bloody and tired Her hologram photo stayed near to him Buried deep in the pits of his heart

captain saavik

Report this Jun. 17 2011, 7:10 am

konarciq

Report this Jun. 17 2011, 7:46 am

Quote: captain saavik @ Jun. 17 2011, 7:10 am

>too many good ones! Q, Lwaxana, o'brien, Barkley I loved them all but i had to go with the topper of all toppers, the one that always got under everyone's skin QQQQQQQ. I couldn't help it i Looved Q so much at first i hated him for annoying Picard then i laughed at him now TNG wouldn't be the same with out him.

So true, about TNG not being the same without Q

Personally, I haven´t been able to choose yet either!

captain saavik

Report this Jun. 17 2011, 7:51 am

See im not the only one this is almost a life or death decision if you don't pick the right one you feel awful and have to make up for it hehehhehehe

Chech'tluth

Report this Jun. 17 2011, 9:56 am

A spanish band, hot women, a fat cigar, all on the bridge by just snapping fingers; and of course giving data a laugh. Q always seems to crash the party with a better one.

KelisThePoet

Report this Jun. 18 2011, 4:40 pm

I voted for Alexander.  I really liked his stories and I thought the part was well acted, which is unusual for a child role.

But I really like O'Brien, Barclay, and Ro, as well.  In fact, I like all four of these "minor" characters (Alexander, O'Brien, Barclay, Ro) better than all of the main cast of The Next Generation, except Picard and perhaps Data and Worf.

Falor was a prosperous merchant who went on a journey to gain greater awareness: Through storms he crossed the Voroth Sea/ To reach the clouded shores of Raal/ Where old T’Para offered truth./ He traveled through the windswept hills/ And crossed the barren Fire Plains/ To find the silent monks of Kir./ Still unfulfilled, he journeyed home/ Told stories of the lessons learned/ And gained true wisdom by the giving. – Falor’s Journey, “Innocence”

Sigurth

Report this Jun. 21 2011, 11:27 am

Gotta go with Q. I would also love to see a movie with Q. Perhaps a tie-in with The Final Frontier. Like in the nocel 'Q Squared'(think that's the name).

coastcityo

Report this Jun. 21 2011, 2:44 pm

gotta go with the First Lady of Trek on this one

Miquai

Report this Jun. 21 2011, 5:00 pm

Stuck between Guinan and Q for me.

CaptainMauin

Report this Jun. 21 2011, 9:54 pm

Definitely Q. I found it impossible to hate him. Q was possibly the funniest character on TNG. No matter the episode, I always managed to laugh at something Q did. Q is just your usual trickster (though he happens to have god-like powers) and tricksters are always fun.

Goodbye. I am gone.

I

Report this Jun. 22 2011, 7:57 am

If I could have voted more than once, I would have voted for Guinan, Barclay, Lwaxana Troi and....Mr. Homn!!

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam