ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

WOW, my last post just gave me a great topic idea........

Report this
Created by: Caalma

Caalma

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 654

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 2:22 pm

i have two questions............


First, Doesn't AIDS evolve from HIV? Answer: Yes, proof of evolution!


Second, What came first, the chicken or the egg? Answer: Hmmm?, proof of creation!


Summary: Everyone is correct in a debate about creation and evolution!


...maybe i should run for president?


"Do you think it's possible for two people to go back in time and correct a mistake that never should have happened?" ... "On this ship, anything is possible."

Beccs_

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 41931

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 2:26 pm

Quote: Caalma @ Jun. 10 2011, 2:22 pm

>

>i have two questions............

>First, Doesn't AIDS evolve from HIV? Answer: Yes, proof of evolution!

>Second, What came first, the chicken or the egg? Answer: Hmmm?, proof of creation!

>Summary: Everyone is correct in a debate about creation and evolution!

>...maybe i should run for president?

>


 


Already answered.


What came first the chicken or the egg?


The egg, it just wasn't a chicken egg.


 

Caalma

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 654

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 2:30 pm

hahahahhahaaa... Chaos has begun!


If the egg didn't give birth to a chicken, then it wasn't a chicken egg.


"Do you think it's possible for two people to go back in time and correct a mistake that never should have happened?" ... "On this ship, anything is possible."

Caalma

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 654

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 2:42 pm

if the chicken evolved from an early ancestor, where did the early ancestor come from?


who was the first ancestor? where did that come from?


ANSWER: We have evolved from a creator!


"Do you think it's possible for two people to go back in time and correct a mistake that never should have happened?" ... "On this ship, anything is possible."

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 5:56 pm

Where did the early ancestor come from: Evidenced in the bone structure of dinosaurs.


First ancestor; Microbe. Either from pre-biotic chemistry on the early Earth, or from the Carbon bearing molecules and water carried on an asteroid.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

267198ed

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2871

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 5:58 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Jun. 10 2011, 5:56 pm

Where did the early ancestor come from: Evidenced in the bone structure of dinosaurs.

First ancestor; Microbe. Either from pre-biotic chemistry on the early Earth, or from the Carbon bearing molecules and water carried on an asteroid.



Quoted for its truth.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Ezri Janeway

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2510

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 6:10 pm

Quote: Caalma @ Jun. 10 2011, 2:42 pm

>

>if the chicken evolved from an early ancestor, where did the early ancestor come from?

>who was the first ancestor? where did that come from?

>


The sea, via the primordial soup.


(I must be hungry cos that sounds quite tasty right now. )


"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

Beersnark

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 509

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 6:40 pm

what? no poll option for "I'm an ass."?


"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 6:43 pm

Quote: Beersnark @ Jun. 10 2011, 6:40 pm

>

>what? no poll option for "I'm an ass."?

>


Poor donkeys have such a raw deal in US English.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

wissa

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 4031

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 6:46 pm

false advertising


We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

I

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 535

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 6:49 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Jun. 10 2011, 5:56 pm

>

>Where did the early ancestor come from: Evidenced in the bone structure of dinosaurs.

>First ancestor; Microbe. Either from pre-biotic chemistry on the early Earth, or from the Carbon bearing molecules and water carried on an asteroid.

>


Where did the carbon bearing molecules and water on the asteroid come from?


Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 7:12 pm

The following statement is true. 


 


The preceding statement was false. 


 


Deal with it.   


Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 7:49 pm

Quote: I<3StarTrek @ Jun. 10 2011, 6:49 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Jun. 10 2011, 5:56 pm

>

>

>Where did the early ancestor come from: Evidenced in the bone structure of dinosaurs.

>First ancestor; Microbe. Either from pre-biotic chemistry on the early Earth, or from the Carbon bearing molecules and water carried on an asteroid.

>

Where did the carbon bearing molecules and water on the asteroid come from?


Chemical reactions. Atoms reacting with energy and turning to molecules. Simple molecules turning to complex molecules.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

I

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 535

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 9:20 pm

Where did the atoms and energy come from?


I

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 535

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 10:13 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>Where did the atoms and energy come from?

>

Quite the cycle of nothing, Eh?


Ok trekking95. Fine.


Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum