What Season of Star Trek Enterpris have you bought on DVD?

Created by: Don7899

Don7899

Report this Jun. 10 2011, 1:17 pm

What Season of Star Trek Enterpris have you bought on DVD?

Ghostmojo

Report this Jun. 11 2011, 2:29 am

I bought the very first season as the 4-DVD boxset. It was going very cheap on play.com and as I hadn't seen a few episodes from that run - I bought it purely to check them out. I've watched those errant shows now, but haven't watched the whole set yet. I may get around to it. I quite like the way the thing is set up with all the console type graphics to get into each episode and the extras etc.

I may get some of the other seasons too - for the same reason. You really can't argue when you can pick each one up for about £16 ...

justquemee

Report this Jun. 11 2011, 4:39 am

I have all of the star trek series on dvd

kirk to enterprize ready to beam up

captainroe

Report this Jul. 01 2011, 8:04 am

I bought all 4 seasons just to finish the collection.

ruledo

Report this Jul. 01 2011, 11:14 am

I had a brother who recently passed at age 52.  He was a star trek fanatic.  I have always been a fan, but was hit or miss on anything beyond TNG which I fell in love with when they aired reruns at 11pm in my area.  When he was in reahab he had heard I had bought the first season of Enterprise and wanted to barrow it.  I had been DVR'ing the series but got tired of jumping around.  After  he passed I asked myself why was I waiting to buy something I would watch more than once.  So I purchased the rest.  I fell in love with the crew and Trip and T'pol all over again.

I love all the series for different reasons, I watch for enjoyment and don't get bogged down with to many stats.  This is my first time for doing any internet research on a tv program and love reading everyone's comments.  The boards are also great to read and to give insight to a true Star Trek Fan!!

Star Trek may not be shakespear, but I would never watch reruns of shakespear!!  More than half the programs out there, I do not watch in reruns.  But I will always stop to watch Star Trek!!

I own Deep Space Nine which I bought about a year ago and I have the first season of Voyager....

Ghostmojo

Report this Jul. 01 2011, 11:33 am

I am sorry to hear about your brother. He was broadly of my generation and I guess like me - grew up with original Star Trek. 52 is too young to pass way. You have my sincere condolences. But I'm glad he managed to convey so much of his enthusiasm to you - you can carry his flame for him.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Jul. 01 2011, 1:28 pm

I haven't bought any of Enterprise, it remains the only Trek Series I have yet to see all of the episodes.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Beershark

Report this Jul. 01 2011, 4:08 pm

I haven't bought any yet, but plan on picking up the entire series some time this summer. Speaking of which, does anyonr actually buy anything from this site? Even with their 50% off sale, I can find the entire series almost anywhere for less.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Miquai

Report this Jul. 01 2011, 8:37 pm

I actually won the first season from a contest on the old startrek.com. Then I went and bought the rest.

OtakuJo

Report this Jul. 04 2011, 12:36 am

2-4. I have some episodes from the first season on VHS, but do intend to purchase it in its entirety eventually

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

DutchPicard

Report this Jul. 04 2011, 5:30 am

I have all, dunno why, cause I am not to fund of it. Guess i bought it to make my collection complete. Last 2 seasons were ok to watch though. To bad they had to let Trip die

BetazoidSara

Report this Jul. 04 2011, 2:09 pm

"You can't be open to love if you don't risk pain." -- Deanna Troi

BetazoidSara

Report this Jul. 04 2011, 6:01 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>I just bought the entire series and I'm excited to watch it all the way through for the first time!

I envy you.

I bought all 4 seasons without seeing a single episode. I was not disappointed. Great Trek!!

It is great! I've seen quite a few episodes already and love it, so buying the whole season was logical lol

"You can't be open to love if you don't risk pain." -- Deanna Troi

Hugues

Report this Jul. 05 2011, 3:10 am

Ghostmojo

Report this Jul. 06 2011, 12:02 pm

Quote: Hugues @ Jul. 05 2011, 3:10 am

>I have every serial and movie of star trek on dvd or blu ray. Just can't stop rewatching them.

Well, you might want to let the odd other thing in from time to time!

to boldy go where no man has gone before