ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Fact$ about $arah Palin

Kornula

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1676

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 12:56 pm

http://www.themudflats.net/2011/05/20/the-real-tragedy-of-sarah-palin/


 


I look forward to the abusurd denials of this article with great amusment

Ghostmojo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1826

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 1:43 pm

She's nuts.


It's official.


Mad Margaret Thatcher has just said so (and she'd know) ...

Kornula

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1676

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 1:45 pm

Thatcher is still alive???

Ezri Janeway

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2510

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 2:04 pm

Quote: Kornula @ Jun. 08 2011, 1:45 pm

>

>Thatcher is still alive???

>


Alas yes.


"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

Invader_Wishfire

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 27518

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 3:32 pm

So, what that article boils down to is that Palin did the same exact things to gain political power that President Obama did... the things that conservatives say that Obama is wrong for doing. And then there's still a large contingent of conservatives that want Palin to run in 2012?


DS9TREK

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 14322

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 4:47 pm

Quote: Kornula @ Jun. 08 2011, 1:45 pm

>

>Thatcher is still alive???

>
Of course, she's only 85.


When she does go, you'll know - the Queen wants Thatcher to receive a state funeral. It'll be the first state funeral since Sir Winston Churchill died in 1968*.


*Assuming the Queen outlives Thatcher.

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 7:27 pm

Quote: Invader_Wishfire @ Jun. 08 2011, 3:32 pm

>

>So, what that article boils down to is that Palin did the same exact things to gain political power that President Obama did... the things that conservatives say that Obama is wrong for doing. And then there's still a large contingent of conservatives that want Palin to run in 2012?

>

>


As a conservative, let me go on record as saying I do NOT want Palin to run. 


Not because she's batshit crazy, or still has more experience than BHO. 


I just think the politics of personal destruction have become disgusting on both sides. 


I think the era of a perfect candidate on either side is impossible. 


She is too polarizing a figure to be taken seriously. But the GOP field has all the depth of a cookie sheet. 


Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

Kornula

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1676

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 11:42 am

Palin, as proven in this article has less "experience" than Obama or any other politician I've ever known.  


 


She shoves herself in front of every single microphone and camera at every given waking moment of her day.   Its near impossible to ignore her..  What ires me are her supporters who use the "anti femminist" angle (i.e.  "you are afraid of a "powerful" and/or "successful" "woman")


 


This article hands down, proves beyond the shadow of a doubt she has achieved nothing as "govenor" and was proven to be guilty of ethics charges.


 


Mind you... Obama (may have) some ethics violations, but like most long term politicians, they know how to flirt with the legal boundaries ...and not get caught.. or have charges stick...(yet)

Caalma

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 654

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 12:13 pm

.....margarette thatcher, sarah palin, both bushes, and ronald reagan walk into a bar with pigs under their arms...


the bartender says, "what will the pigs have?"


the pigs reply, "Oh, they won't be drinking!".....



******thank you, i'm here till thursday, please tip your bartenders!


"Do you think it's possible for two people to go back in time and correct a mistake that never should have happened?" ... "On this ship, anything is possible."

Kornula

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1676

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 12:21 pm

Quote: Caalma @ Jun. 09 2011, 12:13 pm

>

>.....margarette thatcher, sarah palin, both bushes, and ronald reagan walk into a bar with pigs under their arms...

>the bartender says, "what will the pigs have?"

>the pigs reply, "Oh, they won't be drinking!".....

>

>******thank you, i'm here till thursday, please tip your bartenders!

>


 


he he..(just promise you wont quit your day job) 

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 12:43 pm

Quote: Kornula @ Jun. 09 2011, 11:42 am

>

>Palin, as proven in this article has less "experience" than Obama or any other politician I've ever known.  

>She shoves herself in front of every single microphone and camera at every given waking moment of her day.   Its near impossible to ignore her..  What ires me are her supporters who use the "anti femminist" angle (i.e.  "you are afraid of a "powerful" and/or "successful" "woman")

>This article hands down, proves beyond the shadow of a doubt she has achieved nothing as "govenor" and was proven to be guilty of ethics charges.

>Mind you... Obama (may have) some ethics violations, but like most long term politicians, they know how to flirt with the legal boundaries ...and not get caught.. or have charges stick...(yet)

>


Because no article on the internet EVER lies, and is ALWAYS THE TRUTH. 


Are you for real? 


 


I love the folks who play the game you play. 


Obama (kind of) might be a douchbag (sort of). But it's ok they all do it (but he's a Democrat so it's ok) Just as long as it's a Republican ( We hateses them) then we can bash the shit out of them. 


Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

Kornula

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1676

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 12:50 pm

Did you even bother to read the article?


 


Oh wait.. you love to dismiss facts

Corwin8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8468

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 12:58 pm

Quote: Kornula @ Jun. 09 2011, 12:50 pm

>

>Did you even bother to read the article?

>Oh wait.. you love to dismiss facts

>


Read it, cross posted ar Huff Po. 


It's a standard hit piece. Nothing more. Had enough of that shit. 


I could produce just as many 'fact based ' articles on BHO. 


Want to play that bullshit game? Not dismissing. Just dismissing you.


Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

Ezri Janeway

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2510

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 1:44 pm

Quote: DS9TREK @ Jun. 08 2011, 4:47 pm

Quote: Kornula @ Jun. 08 2011, 1:45 pm

>

>
Of course, she's only 85.

When she does go, you'll know - the Queen wants Thatcher to receive a state funeral. It'll be the first state funeral since Sir Winston Churchill died in 1968*.

*Assuming the Queen outlives Thatcher.


The Queen does? No that would be certain members of parlament. the Queen cant stand Thatcher, never could, she will just do her duty and then celebrate with the rest of us later.


"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

Ezri Janeway

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2510

Report this Jun. 09 2011, 1:47 pm

Cor, Im just about old enough to remember when Americans could have a political debate without the constant slagging. Not blaming you guys, its how the campaigns are run these days. Its all about pointing the finger and putting 'the other side' down rather than doing right by the country.


"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum