Best Star Trek Game?

I

Report this Jun. 04 2011, 2:27 pm

I want to buy a game, but I don't know which ones are really good. I am open to suggestions.

sjsharp2004

Report this Jun. 04 2011, 4:15 pm

My personal favourite is Bridge Commander but it depends on what kind of game you're looking for

I

Report this Jun. 05 2011, 6:41 am

I'm looking for like a strategy game or role playing if there is one.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Jun. 06 2011, 12:50 pm

What platform Game console or PC ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

I

Report this Jun. 07 2011, 2:50 pm

PC

Ambassador$pock

Report this Jun. 21 2011, 10:56 am

Star trek Online is pretty fun, however, you need a subscription. Well worth the money!

-Ensign Ambassador$pock

Soligin

Report this Jul. 21 2011, 12:48 pm

If you are looking for a PC game then Star Trek Online is the best right now.  I think it's worth it.

Star Trek Expeditions is a pretty good strategy board game available right now.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jul. 25 2011, 5:10 pm

Try Star Trek Legacy. You won't regret it, plus it's cheap nowadays.

easytntrekkie

Report this Jul. 25 2011, 5:17 pm

Bridge Commander all the way!

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jul. 26 2011, 6:59 pm

I've never played Bridge Commander so I can't express an opinion on that. I will say I thoroughly enjoyed Legacy through both playthroughs I did. Specially the original ships, such as the ENT Era battleship.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jul. 26 2011, 7:05 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Star Trek The Next Generation for the SNES I found pretty challenging.  Took me forever to get to the end.

I could never finish that one.

DRhammy

Report this Jul. 31 2011, 5:07 pm

I would have to say try STO I thank you will like and there is BC and SFC 1 to 3 are also good games but stay a way

from Legacy its the worst trek games out there.

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jul. 31 2011, 6:15 pm

I wouldn't call legacy the worst game. The SNES game was pretty bad.

ealcsw

Report this Aug. 04 2011, 4:21 pm

I agree - STO is best.  Before it came along, my son & I thoroughly enjoyed playing through Starfleet Command, Elite Force I & II, as well as Armada (all for PC).

Conquest for Wii & Encounters for PS2 (very similar games) are not so good.

emailmattparks

Report this Aug. 15 2011, 1:00 am

it is not an official st game but it is the best. and almost all the players are trekkies anyway http://apps.facebook.com/stardrift_empires/?ref_id=1234956818&ref_type=link&ref_uid=7083

i love this game, and play no others