We want Full Episodes of All series on this site!

JaydenJaneway

Report this May. 26 2011, 10:23 pm

I've noticed we have TOS, ENT and even that animated series available to watch but when will we ever be able to watch TNG, DS9, and Voyager here? Isn't this Star Trek Dot Com? We should have all episodes of every series  be available to watch here. It's bad enough that here in the United States only TNG is being aired on TV. It's been long enough and the Franchise has made plenty of money on the DVD sales. They should have since the DVD Box sets were so exspensive when the came out. I paid Over $800.00 dollars for all 7 seasons of Voyager, so they've made enough money from us and Now it's time to give back to the Fans!

Who else agrees with me and think it's time we get a little something in Return? After all, us fans is what made Star Trek and it's time they pay us back. Make DS9 and the others available to watch here.

Exok

Report this May. 29 2011, 7:05 am

I agree. I want DS9.

JaydenJaneway

Report this May. 29 2011, 3:33 pm

Quote: Exok @ May. 29 2011, 7:05 am

>I agree. I want DS9.

>If you havn't noticed, they have only put the short series. They have Enterprise, TOS, and TAS on this site. Those series aren't as long as the others. Coincidence? I don't know.

Ds9 is want i want on here too. I'm having to order them on Netflix one disc at a time.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 30 2011, 9:26 am

Quote: Exok @ May. 29 2011, 7:05 am

>I agree. I want DS9.

Probably more likely they are showing the series which make the least money (least losses by showing them as freebies here) and maybe a contractual thing. *Shrugs*

"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

BrotherofShran01

Report this May. 30 2011, 1:30 pm

I agree that it is time that we should be able to watch all of the TV series episodes for FRE on this website. That was the purpose of the Video section on this website. Also, we should be able to see the movies to, including the latest ones (After one year).

We the fans,  trekkies & trekkers have been loyal for years. It is time for star Trek.com to start giving back and reward our loyalty besides discounts.

What we ask is to b e given what we were promised and expected. Keep your word.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 30 2011, 5:42 pm

Quote: BrotherofShran01 @ May. 30 2011, 1:30 pm

> including the latest ones (After one year).

What? For free?? You have got to be kidding!   Nice thought perhaps but no way to run a business.

BrotherofShran01

Report this May. 30 2011, 6:57 pm

Quote: Ezri Janeway @ May. 30 2011, 5:42 pm

Quote: BrotherofShran01 @ May. 30 2011, 1:30 pm

> including the latest ones (After one year).

I never kid. Besides, The way they maintain this site is bad for business.

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Manabi

Report this Jun. 05 2011, 3:32 am

[quote]yep and then they have episodes missing from ENT like  E2 and In a Mirror Darkly Pts 1 and 2 and a few others.

[/quote]

Also, I know for a fact some of the missing randon Enterprise episodes used to be on the site.  I watched the first 3 episodes of the 4th season a while back (maybe 6 months), now all three are missing.  It's especially galling since season 3 ends on a cliffhanger and the concluding 2 episodes are no longer available.

What really blows my mind is that they don't even have a couple of free episodes up for TNG.  I mean seriously, not even a few sample episodes for people to check out?   Same goes for DS9 and VOY, why not at least a few free ones, you'd think they'd at least put the season premieres online.

StarTrek.com
Administrator

GROUP: Moderators

Report this Jun. 07 2011, 5:39 pm

We know that everyone would like to have all of the episodes on StarTrek.com.  Unfortunately, there are broadcast agreements that prohibit us from streaming certain series.

Matthias Russell

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 11:58 am

Why certain episodes like the few missing from ENT?  Do those particular episodes have particular broadcast agreements?

megan512

Report this Jun. 08 2011, 7:54 pm

Aw, that sucks. I'd love to watch TNG on here since it's not streaming on Netflix. But oh well, what can you do?

TardisCaptain

Report this Jun. 12 2011, 8:21 pm

Never fear, the streaming is coming soon.

“Our only influence is by example.” Picard- Half a Life, Stardate: 44805.3 Proud Member of Starfleet Command's Seventh Fleet. http://www.SeventhFleet.org

lnagr1

Report this Jun. 12 2011, 11:15 pm

Why can't I play ANY of the episodes in my area? I would actually like to be able to play at least one, but every time I try it says it is unavaliable in my region!!! why??? Sorry don't meen to be rude.

megan512

Report this Jun. 14 2011, 11:01 am

Quote: TardisCaptain @ Jun. 12 2011, 8:21 pm

>All of the ST series (other than DS9) will be available for streaming on Netflix in June.  DS9 will be available in October due to a previous contract.

>Never fear, the streaming is coming soon.

Thanks for the info! That just made my day!

TrekFan1964

Report this Aug. 22 2011, 9:56 pm

Broadcast agreements prohibit the videos? Or is it profit motive, honestly? I wish Sci-Fi channel would run TNG in order for several months. This site was good once upon a time with more content by fans for fans, as well as referring to other sites of Star Trek content. Lets be honest, the franchise has become focused more on making money and less on what the fans would like to see happen. If the owners of Star Trek franchise really cared, they would be polling fans on what would help keep their interest and commitment.  Sad that ST may become more of a cash cow to be milked until dry.