ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

THE RANDOM THREAD 2

267198ed

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2871

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:27 am

Quote: iBorg13 @ Jun. 01 2011, 10:46 pm

>

>Had the absolute worst day this year today. Don't ask what happened, just accept that today really stunk of Bantha Fodder (Star Wars ).

>


It could be a lot, lot worse, just remember that.


Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

2takesfrakes

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3683

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:33 am

There's only one thing that could put a man
in such a terrible state of mind! And that is ...


CaptainMauin

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2511

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 2:55 pm

Blegh.


As expected, my sore throat is even worse now than it was last night. I got up in the morning and I could barely speak. Even now, I can barely speak. According to my teacher Strep Throat is going around agian... I hope that isn't what I've got.


*sigh*


It hurts to drink water.


Goodbye. I am gone.

DocFanFive

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1666

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 4:11 pm

Spent all last afternoon filming for my vodcast in Comp. Science blowing up Diet Coke and mentos.


I watched the vid this morning, and found that the sound in the cameral was faulty (literally no sound at all) and I checked four different computers to make sure that I didn't do something stupid like just have a broken computer or have the volume on mute.


So now I have to film it ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!


(not that I REally mind... it was fun.)


Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

CaptainMauin

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2511

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 7:05 pm

Oh... It seems I have adopted two juvenile Robins...


They seem to have most of their feathers, but they don't know how to use them. These two birds have been lurking in my back yard for the past two days. I have no idea what to do about them.


Goodbye. I am gone.

iBorg13

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 7:55 pm

Feelin' better this morning, its a long weekend so who can complain? But I've been a bit of an anti-social today (unfortunately), been holed up in my room watching dvdz on my laptop.
Awlgud though, I need a break from 'social activity' anyways...
Aaaaaand... X-Men: First Class came out yesterday, I intend to see it sometime this weekend. Boss.

267198ed

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2871

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:03 pm

ooo, Waterworld, good movie, although it seemed much better the first time I watched it when I was younger.


Wild Raspberry Hibiscus tea w/honey & ibuprofen say: “BE GONE HEADACHE"


I have started watching Numb3rs on Netflix, very good show.


Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

iBorg13

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:17 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>Star Trek fans were intelligent in the old days. The newer crop is intellectually challenged and dim. Tsk tsk

>
I do not know you, you do not know us. Judging someone considerable younger than you is plain cowardly. In the words of various people "Pick on someone your own size"

iBorg13

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:29 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>Star Trek fans were intelligent in the old days. The newer crop is intellectually challenged and dim. Tsk tsk

>
I do not know you, you do not know us. Judging someone considerable younger than you is plain cowardly. In the words of various people "Pick on someone your own size"

LOL A puerile, caitiff post. FYI, I have no interest in getting to know you and whining and crying about my random thought in the Random Thought thread is trollish.

 

Thats ok. Why are you on this thread if its so trollish?

Beccs_

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 41931

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:33 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>Star Trek fans were intelligent in the old days. The newer crop is intellectually challenged and dim. Tsk tsk

>
I do not know you, you do not know us. Judging someone considerable younger than you is plain cowardly. In the words of various people "Pick on someone your own size"

LOL A puerile, caitiff post. FYI, I have no interest in getting to know you and whining and crying about my random thought in the Random Thought thread is trollish.

 


 


Tsk, tsk.


 


You just can't play nicely with the youngsters, can you?


 


 

iBorg13

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>LOL That's not what I said. Have your middle school teachers help you with that sentence.

>
Not at school till Tuesday, which is in 3 more days... sorry, but I'll have to delay asking them.


Your opinion doesn't matter to me. And since mine doesn't to you, me saying that should not offend you whatsoever.

iBorg13

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:46 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>LOL Absolutely no offense is taken.

>
Sweet as
On a completely unrelated note, I am learning how to play The Star Wars Cantina theme on the saxaphone!

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:47 pm

Random. Okay...


Tomorrow morning I get to wake up with the fantastic knowledge that I have no work for three whole days.


Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:49 pm

Quote: iBorg13 @ Jun. 02 2011, 7:55 pm

>

>Aaaaaand... X-Men: First Class came out yesterday, I intend to see it sometime this weekend. Boss.

>


Sweet. Thanks for the info.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

iBorg13

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1944

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:49 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Jun. 02 2011, 8:47 pm

>

>Random. Okay...

>Tomorrow morning I get to wake up with the fantastic knowledge that I have no work for three whole days.

>Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

>
Is it not called the random thread?


Yes, I love the Queen for her birthday. God save the Queen... and all that jazz...

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum