your favorite Ferengi episode?

luvy4532

Report this May. 23 2011, 2:42 pm

I pick 'Body Parts':      Quark declares he has 6 days left to live. To raise money to pay off his debts he puts his body parts on the Ferengi Futures Exchange.  AT first only Rom wants to buy a part, then Quark hears that there is an anonymous bidder who wants to buy all.  Quark arranges his funeral , then Bashir informs him his doctor made a mistake.  It turns out Brunt is the anonymouse bidder and intends to collect !!!    Quark  must find a way to kill himself and gets Garik to do the deed.   It is so funny how they argue over how it is to be done, they go through simulations and Quark finds crazy reasons why each would not work.    Quote:  "Computer, remove corps"--Garik after showing another possible method to kill Quark. Funny and a great Quark moment.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 23 2011, 3:29 pm

"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

OtakuJo

Report this May. 23 2011, 7:02 pm

Quote: Ezri Janeway @ May. 23 2011, 3:29 pm

>Cant remember the name of the episode and its one Ive not caught in ages but, the one where Quark and Odo get stranded on a planet together. So funny.

The Ascent.

If I'm not mistaken I believe that's also the last episode with the old colour coded Starfleet uniforms in it.

================

My favourite is Business as Usual, latter part of Season Five -- because I think it's well put together and the story is predictable, but the fun is in seeing how it ends up getting to where it does. The dream sequence I think is quite good and also the B story with Yoshi in the bin!! hehehe.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Fflanders

Report this May. 23 2011, 8:53 pm

My favorite is Little Green Men in season 4. Quark, Rom and Nog are thrown back in time to Roswell, 1947. They are mistaken for Martians and must have Odo help them gain nuclear power in order to return to DS9. It's funny, well-acted and it even has the guy who played Adam in TOS.

McTrekkin

Report this May. 24 2011, 9:25 am

Definitely Little Green Men. That episode was a lot of fun.

luvy4532

Report this May. 24 2011, 12:55 pm

Quote: Ezri Janeway @ May. 23 2011, 3:29 pm

>Maybe not strictly a Ferengi episode, but I cant think ferengi without thinking Quark and I cant think Quark without thinking of him and Odo's sniping double act.

I liked that episode too.  We have Quark and Odo stuck on a planet needing to get to higher grounds to have their transmitter work. It is after 3 days of climbing that Quark collapse and Odo forces Quark on. They express their hatred of each other , start fighting and falldown a slope with Odo breakling his leg.  Now Quark is determined to carry Odo and when Odo protests Quark tells him he is not trying to save him but use him for food if neccessary.  Then Quark collapses and Odo attempta to get to the top so Quark picks himself up and pushes on. Back and forth until they wake up safe back on ds9.             Quote_"don't you get it?  I'm not trying to save you. I'm taking you along as emergency rations. If you die, I'm gonna eat you"   Odo-"You're joking" Quak Waste not want not ."

live long and.....

greenlantern8

Report this May. 24 2011, 12:57 pm

Little Green Men

CaptainMauin

Report this May. 25 2011, 7:22 pm

The Magnificent Ferengi.

Nog: One more thing. How do we know that's really Moogie and not a changeling?
Ishka: I think that uniform is too tight on you, Nog. It's cutting off circulation to your brain!
Rom: Sounds like Moogie.

Goodbye. I am gone.

ColPeg

Report this May. 27 2011, 10:45 am

Little Green Men and the one when the bar was organizing a Union.

"If Man is to survive, he will have learned to take delight in the essential difference between people and cultures" -Gene Roddenberry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Col. P. A. Stevens CO, USS Code Talker NCC-1195

Magnoodle

Report this May. 27 2011, 5:41 pm

Little Green Men or Magnificient Ferengi.

Early each morning he searched for her Til his feet become bloody and tired Her hologram photo stayed near to him Buried deep in the pits of his heart

Mirror Founder

Report this May. 27 2011, 5:50 pm

luvy4532

Report this May. 28 2011, 11:38 am

Quote: Mirror Founder @ May. 27 2011, 5:50 pm

>The Magnificent Ferengi. Without a doubt. That episode showed a true example of courage.

...  Nog--  and you shot Moogie!"    Lek____"I saw you weren't going to recue her, so I put her out of her misery"

thekraxen

Report this Jun. 22 2011, 2:35 am

when we finally got to see cousin gala, or when they went to ferenginar. i like rain and it always rains there.

Aarron123

Report this Jul. 21 2011, 2:35 am

Profit and Lace, because of all the classic Rom moments! "Tighten your bottom!"

dark trekkie

Report this Jul. 21 2011, 12:51 pm

the magnificent ferengi.... brilliant episode, the guest appearance of iggy pop is.... well interesting although hes the oddest looking vorta ive ever seen on ds9

Users browsing this forum: miklamar