Enlist with Mirror Matthias Russell for Dominance!

Created by: Matthias Russell

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 15 2011, 5:44 pm

There should not be any confusion among the herd of mirror universe proletariat.  Clicking into this thread takes you through a portal into what you weak copies might call the “dark mirror” universe.  Here in the mirror-verse, no member can tell if an avatar is you or your mirror counterpart.  In the wimpy universe, there may be trolls, but in this universe there is only the strong and their steps to the top.  Here every captain chooses his woman, they ALWAYS liberally share their mid-riff, and no one can be trusted.

I have secured victory as your captain, so enlist in my legions as I rise to emperor of Mirror ST.com!  I swear to be firm and brutal, just as you would expect from a leader of legendary proportions.

Enlist with MR!
Because, hey, it’s better to burn in hell than to fade away!

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 15 2011, 5:45 pm

Why Enlist with Mirror MR?  Not just because you value your life, but because you, the members of mirror ST.com, deserve firm leadership, someone who allows no decent, who will take Star Trek to “the Man” at mirror CBS and demand more Trek programming and products.  Sure the current mirror admins are strong and skilled at putting down rebellion, but I swear to have greater vision and narcissism of the magnitude Dr Sheldon Cooper would respect.

All who enlist will be allowed access to my stockpiles of vanilla pudding! Mmmmm, Mmmmm.  They will also be wanted by whichever ladies they desire.  But I’m a progressive “Mirror” kind of guy.  I realize women like Empress Hoshi have proven women can be just as ruthless as the men and I swear man slaves to them as well.  To all who enlist, your cravings will be yours!
It is time to expand the reach of the mirror st.com empire, so join me as we suppress all other science fiction and put star trek firmly atop all other entertainment media!

Come bad guys, let’s fight for star trek!

AdmiralArcher33

Report this May. 15 2011, 5:58 pm

I for one welcome our mirrorverse-overlord to power!!!!! *salute*

They have two settings: stun and kill... It'd be best not to confuse them. ~~ Lt. Reed

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 15 2011, 6:30 pm

Welcome to the cause, brother. Glory and vanilla pudding to you!

wissa

Report this May. 15 2011, 6:37 pm

You look pretty hot in your mirror beard.

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 15 2011, 7:20 pm

^ That's the kind of comment I expect from Nacht. Beards add a certain level of malevolence.

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this May. 15 2011, 8:00 pm

I swear my allegiance to you MR!

I will be your strong right arm and steel fist.

As Security Chief, I will ensure that those who chose destruction receive it with speed and without mercy.

Beware dual account cowards and lackadaisical administrators.

None shall stand in the way of complete dominance!

Choose MR, or prepare for the agony booth.

I want to make clear to those who would ever dare to assault my position that my operatives would avenge my demise, and some of them are Vulcans.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

2takesfrakes

Report this May. 15 2011, 8:01 pm

I'm having a technical problem with this specific thread.
Some strange bug that won't even let me read it. The POST
a REPLY button - to my shock - actually showed and works!
But after I click ENTER, who knows what'll happen ... Alright.

Let's see what this does.

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this May. 15 2011, 8:03 pm

Technical problems are likely the work of malcontents who dare to dream of controlling the Empire for themselves. They will be dealt with.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 16 2011, 2:30 am

Yes. We are already facing resistance but glitches will not stand our way!

BTW, how do mirror midi-chlorians behave?

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 16 2011, 3:45 am

TEST.

For some reason this page isnt loading properly and I cant see any of the posts, so seeing if posting myself works...

"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 16 2011, 3:46 am

Nope, cant see my posts either.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 16 2011, 3:47 am

Sigh, and the report function doesnt work either so I cant even ask the admin for help. I wont be able to see what you guys say, but any ideas? Could someone poke an admin on my behalf? Cheers.

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 16 2011, 4:25 am

I mentioned it in the tech issue thread.

In the mirror boards, problems are quickly fixed, fast enough that we don't have report functions. Totalitarianism is VERY efficient.

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 16 2011, 5:00 am

Another one chooses destruction? Et tu Yanks?