Why does Mizoti have a scar on her right cheek?

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 13 2011, 9:06 am

A borg implant was removed from there and she left the scar as a reminder of what she was?  She cut herself shaving?  IDK.

She grew up nice.  Very cute girl.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 13 2011, 9:28 am

Wow how old do I feel seeing that Borg child all grown up!

r3g

Report this May. 13 2011, 1:43 pm

Quote: Ezri Janeway @ May. 13 2011, 9:28 am

>Wow how old do I feel seeing that Borg child all grown up!

>Didnt the Doc say something about her specis making it hard for the dermal regenerator to work? Or was that just my imagination, or it could have been about someone else in an entirely different episode.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 13 2011, 3:15 pm

Quote: r3g @ May. 13 2011, 1:43 pm

>I remember the Doc making that statement at some point to someone. But it was someone else en an entirely different episode as you said. I just skipped through "Collective" S06E15 where the children are first brought on board and there is no scene with them in sick bay. There is a scene with the baby borg but there was no reference about dermal regeneration there either. Speaking of the baby borg who is caring for it? And where did it go?

Ah cheers.

I believe the baby went with the the other borg kids after Voyager found family members.

"Let me see if Ive got this straight. You're risking the ship, the crew, and the mission on the assumptions that Helkara and Leishman are engineering geniuses, Tharp is a piloting savant, our transporter chief can work miracles, and the Breen are unwilling to sacrifice themselves in a kamikaze attack?" "Yup." "Damn I LOVE this job."

willowtree

Report this May. 14 2011, 1:28 pm

r3g

Report this May. 14 2011, 2:17 pm

Quote: Ezri Janeway @ May. 13 2011, 3:15 pm

Quote: r3g @ May. 13 2011, 1:43 pm

Ah cheers.

Just watched "Imperfection" S07E02. Mizoti and the twin boys left. No sign of the baby borg. Baby borg still MIA.

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 14 2011, 4:07 pm

I remember a scene where Janeway handed over the baby to a family and Im pretty sure the Borg kids were present. Possibly an earlier episode before the kids were offloaded?

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 14 2011, 6:10 pm

Quote: willowtree @ May. 14 2011, 1:28 pm

>I'm guessing it's from a borg implant...I always liked her, I wish she had stayed

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 14 2011, 6:17 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ May. 14 2011, 6:10 pm

>Did she even have enough lines or a role to be "liked"?  I remember her barely saying anything in the few episodes she was in and the twins never saying a word.

I always got the impression they had written them in before realising they couldnt come up with any way to expand upon the characters, so eventually gave up and wrote them out.

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 14 2011, 6:27 pm

Ezri Janeway

Report this May. 15 2011, 6:25 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ May. 14 2011, 6:27 pm

>I wish they didn't write them out.  I enjoyed seeing 7 acting as a sort of maternal figure.

Thats true it did give another angle to Seven's developing human side and it was good to see her getting to grips with another situation outside her comfort zone.