DS9 - Full Episodes Online?

teddy.kechris

Report this May. 07 2011, 3:13 pm

Funny... but I really got into South Park because they had all the episodes online and one week I was sick and there they were.

Even better was more recently, when I was sick and had a death in the family, I spent about 8 days watching episodes of DS9 online - on youtube. The entire series was posted by a user named irrationalys. And it was like being home again.

Recently, the soulless minions of orthodoxy pulled down these episodes and while I know why they did it, it's ironic as CBS probably hasn't got a clue about what to do with this series.  It's not in syndication, the DVD sales are low, but still there's enough interest that would make having full episodes worthwhile. This is the same company that has full eps of Drawn Together on Comedy Central and we all know that there are about 4 people watching that dribble.

Why don't the soulless minions of orthodoxy put full episodes up on the web? Who else is interested in watching full episodes of this show?

Share your opinions.

Mirror Founder

Report this May. 07 2011, 3:23 pm

Well, CBS had Enterprise episodes available for viewing online for a while and they currently offer Star Trek and Star Trek Animated. It seems to me that it couldn't hurt to at least put up a couple of seasons of DS9 or Voyager and see if they bring in some ad revenue.

Omarion_Nebula

Report this May. 10 2011, 9:07 pm

Yes... They should totally have online episodes.

Coverguy

Report this May. 11 2011, 7:23 pm

AndrewSertich

Report this Jun. 05 2011, 6:54 pm

Quote: Coverguy @ May. 11 2011, 7:23 pm

>They plan to stream DS9 on Netflix starting in October, the other series (sans TAS) in July:

>http://trekmovie.com/2011/04/06/netflix-update-all-star-trek-series-to-begin-streaming-in-july/

This is rather trippy I was wondering when Netflix would decide to start their streaming; myself I bought all Trek (Series & Movies) DVD's an keep digital back-ups on all my PC's.

"What do you say, guys? You can jus... you can just hang outside in the sun all day tossing a ball around. Or you can sit at your computer and do something that matters..." ~ Eric Cartman