Did Spock sleep with Zarabeth?

Created by: Matthias Russell

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 03 2011, 3:33 pm

Did something happen there?

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 03 2011, 3:34 pm

Lt_Sears

Report this May. 03 2011, 6:37 pm

It 's possible, The timeline happened before the Vulcans subdued their

Emotions. and Spock did say that he enjoyed eating meat which was not

natural for Vulcans later.  The episode was called ATOZ. watch it if you have it on DVD.

"Second star to the right and straight on til morning" James T. KIrk Undiscovered country

2takesfrakes

Report this May. 03 2011, 6:45 pm

Spock complimented her profusely on how yummy she was.
He ate the meat she fed him. Zarabeth began molding
him into someone new. Ultimately, he was completely
whipped, causing his Vulcan resolve to weaken and die.
He had no pride left, by the end of this episode and
that wasn't the result of a kiss and a cuddle ...

and McCoy was there. He saw it all, in full.

"What did you want from me, Spock - just politely step outside?
I'm from GEORGIA! I don't know from a hundred below zero!!!"

Vger23

Report this May. 03 2011, 7:13 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ May. 03 2011, 3:33 pm

>There was some questionable time alone that Spock had with Zarabeth, very similar to Kirk and Deela in Wink of an Eye.

>Did something happen there?

Yup

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this May. 03 2011, 7:23 pm

Spockgical

Report this May. 03 2011, 7:29 pm

^^^ I want to read that now!!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this May. 03 2011, 7:46 pm

It's probably been 20 years since I last read it, but if I remember correctly, it's a decent book.

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 04 2011, 4:48 am

So . . . that's Zarabeth's kid? Interesting.

McCoy wasn't in that section of the cave, Spock kicked him out, I believe.

So, yeah, I think they did it.

Ziriath

Report this May. 04 2011, 12:38 pm

That actress has interesting hair and skin color..isn't she Baltic or Russian origin?

THE WOMEN!!!

jamesspock1

Report this May. 04 2011, 2:17 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ May. 03 2011, 7:23 pm

Yep, I read that book, it was OK, not great but interesting developement.

ACottrill

Report this May. 05 2011, 1:58 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ May. 03 2011, 7:23 pm

Damn. You got to it first. Haha. It's a decent book..but I liked the sequel to it, 'Time for Yesterday,' a little bit more for some reason.

'-reward for your good heart occurs in this world as the knowledge that love is its own reward and that there are others who appreciate you for who you are.' - Walter Koenig

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this May. 06 2011, 2:57 pm

Quote: ACottrill @ May. 05 2011, 1:58 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ May. 03 2011, 7:23 pm

Yea, I was going to add that too, but figured the first book answered the actual question.

Icarus14

Report this May. 07 2011, 12:01 pm

I haven't been able to find the second book. After reading the 1st "Yesterday's Son" I loved it. And I always thought that there should be a sequel, but seriosly, where do you find it?

"Only one, Human captain, ever survived the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you, are in front of me. If you value your lives, then be somewhere else." Delenn.

ACottrill

Report this May. 07 2011, 3:05 pm

I found mine on Amazon.com for like a penny. Both of the books.

Correction: I just checked Amazon and they've gone way up since I bought mine. But, i found this one, instead, on ebay:

There's a bunch of other listings for the same book at about the same price there, too. Good luck.