Top 3 DS9 episodes

Six of Nine

Report this May. 01 2011, 9:14 am

Mine are,

1. What You leave behind

2. Take me out to the hoosuite

3. The Ascent (So funny)

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

OtakuJo

Report this May. 01 2011, 8:23 pm

Do you mean Ascension, or Accession??

But anyway, mine would be:

1. Inquisition
2. Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
3. Was Statistical Probabilities (which I still like a lot btw) but now I'm not sure what would be in #3 spot. I'll have to get back to you.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Royalsfanen

Report this May. 01 2011, 9:31 pm

1. Take Me Out To The Holosuite (obviously!)

2. Pale Moonlight

3. Trials and Tribble-ations (I'm not sure if this would be number three or not, but it's a legitimate pick for the time being)

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this May. 02 2011, 12:22 am

Top 3:

1. "In the Pale Moonlight"
2. "The Visitor"
3. "Far Beyound the Stars"

Top 6:

4. "The Wire"
5. "Duet"
6. "What You Leave Behind"

Royalsfanen

Report this May. 03 2011, 2:43 am

Once More Unto The Breach

OtakuJo

Report this May. 03 2011, 6:31 am

Quote: Royalsfanen @ May. 03 2011, 2:43 am

>The Siege of AR-558 is another good one that doesn't get a lot of talk. It really captures how bad the war really was. Hmmm...

I think it's great -- but there are so many other episodes I also think are great, that are going to be left off the list if we have to limit ourselves to three!

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Faroutman

Report this May. 03 2011, 7:19 am

1- In The Pale Moonlight

2- Once More Unto The Breach

3- In Purgatory's Shadow

Elim Garak: Remember: it's not just Tain we're looking for. The Maryland, the Proxima, the Sarajevo, Starfleet ships that have been lost in the Gamma Quadrant for years; and their crews - brave soldiers, warriors of the Federation unaccounted for... We owe it to them to do everything in our power to find them and bring them home. It's the honorable thing to do. Worf: You use that word, but you have no idea what it means. Elim Garak: Maybe not. But you do.

Mantaray

Report this May. 03 2011, 11:03 am

1. Emissary

2. Little Green Men

3. Rejoined

Six of Nine

Report this May. 03 2011, 5:02 pm

Quote: Mantaray @ May. 03 2011, 11:03 am

>1. Emissary

>2. Little Green Men

>3. Rejoined

Little Green men is great

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

Mantaray

Report this May. 06 2011, 6:52 am

Quote: Six of Nine @ May. 03 2011, 5:02 pm

>Little Green men is great

Little Green men is very, very entertaining and underrated.

OtakuJo

Report this May. 06 2011, 7:23 am

I never saw Little Green Men being under-rated. It's quite popular.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Mantaray

Report this May. 06 2011, 8:48 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ May. 06 2011, 7:23 am

>I never saw Little Green Men being under-rated. It's quite popular.

Jakers!!! Otakujo!!!

It's quite popular, but NEVER discussed as a favorite episode.

luvy4532

Report this May. 06 2011, 1:10 pm

OHere are mine  1. Til Death Do Us Part   2. The Changing Face of Evil  3.  What you leave Behind.  (  So many more !)

Faroutman

Report this May. 07 2011, 12:58 pm

ironically I did not put Litle Green Men on my top 3 yet I have it on my iPod and my phone lol I agree very good if underrated ep.

teddy.kechris

Report this May. 08 2011, 1:35 pm

Little Green Men would be there on my comedy top 3... (1.) Little Green Men (2.) Our Man Bashir (3.) The Magnificent Ferengi...

In terms of serious episodes, I avoid putting any of the Final 9 episodes on my list - because it's part of an arc that includes - #724 The Dogs of War, where unexpectedly Rom becomes Grand Negus and Zek goes to Riza leaving me to wonder "why and who cares?". While I like #725-726 "What you Leave Behind", it was rushed and cut badly during the 2nd episope (#726) for it to be a great episode.  Scenes at the end were moved out of order, and the writing was so suspect, they added the scene with Sisko & Kasidy Yates. I wonder if What You Leave Behind would have been better served as a three part episode with the serious story from #724 being incorporated with the missing final battle scene in #725-726 & a final Jake/Sisko scene.

Regarding a top 3 - Many have mentioned some of my favorites.  Here are three NOMINEES not already mentioned in of appearance... #119 Duet; #526, Call to Arms;#617, Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night