What is your favorite Star Trek girl?

Created by: trekking95

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Apr. 28 2011, 1:33 pm

Hard choice but I had to go with Captain Janeway

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 28 2011, 7:51 pm

Why do you exclude Vulcans but not other alien women?  That's racist, yo!

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 28 2011, 8:29 pm

lol-MR. Ten spots. No T'Pol.

I vote Kira. She's pretty kick-butt awesome sometimes and the development of her character over seven years of DS9 is fantastic.

And she's not a cliche- pinup-in-space kind of character either. There was clearly a lot of effort into developing her as a person on the show.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Apr. 28 2011, 11:38 pm

Look to the avatar. And the username. Word.

Dendodge

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 5:17 am

If you can't guess who I voted for, you're probably part Pakled...

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 5:20 am

Why is the question a 'what' but the answers are 'who's?  If this is a what question, the answers should all be an alien species to profile if we find spots, pointed ears, turtle shells, or antennae more sessy.  I looooove cats, so I'll go Caitian.

Vger23

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 7:03 am

Troi is the hottest...but Kira is my favorite.

Royalsfanen

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 8:18 am

Are we talking looks here or what? Because I'm definitely sold on Leeta and T'pol in that category . As far as pure character, I think I'd have to go with Jadzia.

Ghostmojo

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 8:26 am

Uhura - a beautiful lady - back in the 60s she was a doll - and today she is still a very classy lady

Lt_Sears

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 10:59 am

Deanna Troi  she's not always in Counselor mode.  I'd have a drink with her

in 10 froward.

"Second star to the right and straight on til morning" James T. KIrk Undiscovered country

Joe Payne

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 12:36 pm

I'm sorry out of your choises u left off the 2 most beautifull woman T Pal and no 7 of nine really you saw fit to use some older star trek ladies in there place hum,Really?Well out of the choises deanna was the only likely one left

Dendodge

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 12:51 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 28 2011, 8:29 pm

>lol-MR. Ten spots. No T'Pol.

Ezri has more than ten spots

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 12:52 pm

Polls have been acting funky on the site. I mentioned it in the technical problems thread. If anyone else is having problems post it there. the more complaints they get, the quicker they address it.

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 12:55 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>lol-MR. Ten spots. No T'Pol.

Who should I have left out?

It is hard to choose who to leave out since there were more than 10 prominent and wonderful women in the show. If I had to pick, I'd have left Kes out. She is more broadly hated than liked. I've only known maybe 2 people here who even like her.

Dendodge

Report this Apr. 29 2011, 12:57 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Apr. 29 2011, 12:55 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>lol-MR. Ten spots. No T'Pol.

Who should I have left out?

Who?  I assume you included Kesfan.  Was the other me?  If not, 3 people here like Kes

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, FleetAdmiral_BamBam