What will be the title for Star Trek 2012?

Thommy

Report this Apr. 21 2011, 11:37 am

Klingons of course, but without knowing the script it would be hard to get it precise, but we can probably come up with a few good ones that the writer's and producers would use anyway.

I'm guessing, based on the last title (simply 'Star Trek'), it will be short and to the point.  Most blockbusters are using this approach.  Doubt they'll use Star Trek 2, to not confuse with TWOK.

I've got a few favorites that I'll note for now that I think work with the Klingon atmosphere:

Star Trek: Ascension

Star Trek: Conquest

Star Trek: Armageddon

Odds are someone will probably nail it eventually, especially if they keep it simple.

Trajan

Report this Apr. 22 2011, 1:42 am

Star Trek 2

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Apr. 22 2011, 10:16 am

Star Trek: The Awakening.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

Thommy

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 12:59 pm

Maybe being Klingon themed was still a rumor, but I think it would be the most welcomed for the next release.

I like Star Trek The New (or Next)  Frontier, can be a theme for just about anything and it kind of goes with their reboot approach to Trek.

___Lucifer___

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 4:36 pm

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 5:09 pm

WE LUV FUDGE!!!

t.bexon

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 5:54 pm

Hmm. I was not aware of the Klingon plot rumors. Star Trek titles have been very revealing of the plot line (Search For Spock) and some don't coorelate with the plot at all (Generations). I think Star Trek: Vengeance would be nice, pending on the story. Without the exact plot it's hard to tell. All I know is that if I see Star Trek: The Wrath of the Klingons, I will lose it

jamesspock1

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 6:03 pm

Star Trek 12:    Last Chance

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 6:12 pm

Quote: jamesspock1 @ Apr. 23 2011, 6:03 pm

>Star Trek 12:    Last Chance

You are an unstoppable, freakish force of nature when it comes to your single-mided negative fixation on the new phase of the movie franchise. I think it would be easier to stop a 100-foot high tsunami than it would be to stop you from making a snide comment on these kinds of topics.

My hat is off to you. You are a dedicated, dedicated man.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

jamesspock1

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 6:21 pm

Your Turn.

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 6:36 pm

Quote: jamesspock1 @ Apr. 23 2011, 6:21 pm

>Well I say what I think, the opinion are my own, if you don't agree just don't bother with it. Its freedom of speach buddy, you like to attach people for thier say when they don't agree with you, well you have to live with it. If the next movie is well made to my taste than I will complement it, I just don't judge this film a good movie, period.

>Your Turn.

Jeeze, give a guy a compliment, and this is the thanks I get!

I was just stating my awe and reverance for your stamina and consistency on this topic. It's absolutely staggering. You are absolute. It's like I said...there's literally NO STOPPING YOU. You're a juggernaut.

You say I mock you? I do NOT. I SALUTE YOU!!!

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

jamesspock1

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 6:39 pm

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 6:53 pm

Quote: jamesspock1 @ Apr. 23 2011, 6:39 pm

>You do the exactly samething aparently, only your moto is attacking posters which do not agree with your sentiments, let it go man it only makes you agressive.

I am aggressive.

And, I don't attack posters who don't "agree with my sentiments." If you look at my posting history, you'll see that I frequently have productive discussions with people I don't agree with. There are plenty of people who I RESPECT who I can disagree with and have very good discussions with and learn more about my fandom and their fandom through those discussions.

You just happen to not be one of those people.

I only antagonize people who are irritants. It actually has nothing to do with whether or not someone "agrees" with me or not. It seriously doesn't. It just has to do with people who make me want gouge out my eyeballs everytime I see their screen name because they rarely contribute anything of value to the boards except to complain once or twice a week about the exact same thing.

That's been your M.O. for almost a year now. Nothing valuable to contribute...just constant, consistant, sniveling empty one-liners on the same subject over and over and over and over again without end or relief. So, yeah...I do like to call to your attention that you're a bit of an irritant.

There...now that's freedom of speech, "buddy."

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

jamesspock1

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 7:07 pm

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 7:21 pm

Quote: jamesspock1 @ Apr. 23 2011, 7:07 pm

>Correction, that because you don't read my other post that are not about Trek 2009, because that is the only film which I highly critisize, yes you do attack and critisize just about any poster that doesn't agree or has a different oppinion than you, I read alot of your post, and in most of them, even when not answering directly to a poster, you still like to mention how improper they are towards this film.

I assure you that I never "critisize," but I admit I HAVE "criticized" in the past.

Go to bed jamesspock. Go rub your Roddenberry doll and fall into a deep happy sleep where Star Trek is a "members only" club for pseudo intellectuals only.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Users browsing this forum: miklamar