Wow, this place sure has changed.

kirkkid7

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:13 pm

kirkkid7

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:26 pm

i see. is there a way to find out who is who?

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:35 pm

A lot of the old posters have gone.

There are quite a number of new posters.  And, much to the chagrin of a certain poster who has several duals, I'm still posting.

Edit:  ^^^^^  See what I mean?

kirkkid7

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:36 pm

beccs! nice to see you around. how have you been?

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:37 pm

Good to see you, too.

I've been pretty busy.

You?

kirkkid7

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:39 pm

i've been extremely busy. that's why i've neglected to post often.

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:40 pm

I tend to spend what little time I have at Alliance.

Troll free zone.

DammitJim6200

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:45 pm

Quote: kirkkid7 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:13 pm

>Hello all. I decided to pay the forums a visit, and this place has changed a lot since my last visit. New members, completely new look, option to connect with facebook. its just like

Why are you afraid of change, HASN'T STAR TREK CHANGED IN 40 FRAKING YEARS ?

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:51 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:45 pm

Quote: kirkkid7 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:13 pm

Why are you afraid of change, HASN'T STAR TREK CHANGED IN 40 FRAKING YEARS ?

Shatner's rug hasn't.

Except, perhaps, to have developed it's own sinister sentience . . .

DammitJim6200

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 8:58 pm

Quote: Beccs_ @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:51 pm

Quote: DammitJim6200 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:45 pm

Quote: kirkkid7 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:13 pm

Why are you afraid of change, HASN'T STAR TREK CHANGED IN 40 FRAKING YEARS ?

Shatner's rug hasn't.

Except, perhaps, to have developed it's own sinister sentience . . .

I notice a little gray in his hair now, IS IT THE REAL ONE ?..STAR TREK 12-THE SEARCH FOR SHATMAN'S RUG.

K_tigress

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 9:13 pm

Quote: kirkkid7 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:13 pm

Its for the better. Most of the nasty users got their little butts kicked out.

Not to mention those irritating bugs and the moderators are more responsive too.

So its all good.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

K_tigress

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 9:56 pm

Hay, the truth can be nasty. Expecally when bullies are involved. Plain and simple.

Beccs_

POSTS: 41931

Report this Apr. 17 2011, 10:36 pm

Quote: K_tigress @ Apr. 17 2011, 9:13 pm

Quote: kirkkid7 @ Apr. 17 2011, 8:13 pm

Its for the better. Most of the nasty users got their little butts kicked out.

So its all good.

Really?  I see things differently.

I see many of the good posters have been banned or have left because they either tried to help protect this site from an internet predator or were disgusted with the way said predator appeared to have free reign here.

I won't name names here since that's a violation of ToS but I still see that predator active here with multiple duals.

Corwin8

Report this Apr. 18 2011, 6:01 am

Define old timer.  I'm still here. Have been since they were going to cancel Enterprise the first time.

New look, same buckets of fun and nonesense.

demotivational posters - IT LOOKS CUTE..

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Apr. 18 2011, 6:30 am

Great post.

What is that furry thing ?