Charlie Sheen on Star Trek?

Created by: Six of Nine

Six of Nine

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 1:46 pm

Charlie Sheen frankly amuses me, I think it would be funny, yet stupid.

DUH!WINNING!

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

VORTEX8472

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 1:51 pm

I can almost see it now,

Charlie Sheen as Captain Riker's half brother, Steven; "Will your wifes' a babe"  "I'd better schedule some private counselling sessions, Goodness knows I need them."

Vger23

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 1:52 pm

Do some of you guys start these polls just to amuse yourselves?

WTF

CaptainMauin

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 5:42 pm

Heck no! Are you out of your Vulcan mind?

Goodbye. I am gone.

Camorite

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 5:57 pm

maybe ten years ago when he didn't have such a big head, but no way in hell would i want to see him in a trek production after his recent actions.

andoriangrey

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 3:59 am

Charlie Sheen as a cool squire of gothos.

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 4:39 am

Quote: Vger23 @ Apr. 07 2011, 1:52 pm

>Do some of you guys start these polls just to amuse yourselves?

>WTF

Most of us come on these boards to amuse ourselves. Hell -- we watch Star Trek to amuse ouselves!! But anyway Charlie Sheen in Star Trek... A while back (say early nineties when TNG was still in its run and stuff like "Hot Shots" was coming out at cinemas) I could have seen it happening. Now?? No. There are plenty of talented and let's face it, Better-in-so-many-ways, actors out there for any role.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 4:54 am

He could be the Leader of the Paklid's

We Winnning

We drink Tiger Blood

We smart

we powerful

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 5:14 am

Hey . . . stole my idea. We were taking about this in "vote MR for change." I think he'd make a great android because he's got one gear- GO!!

Vger23

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 7:56 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 08 2011, 4:39 am

Quote: Vger23 @ Apr. 07 2011, 1:52 pm

>Do some of you guys start these polls just to amuse yourselves?

>WTF

I guess my point was that this is such a ridiculous question, that it begged me to ask what someone's thought process would have been behind asking it.

It would have been like me posting a thread saying:

HAY ALL U STAR TRAK FANZ!! DON'T U THINK TEH NEXT MOVEE SHUD BE ABOUT JELLO PUDDING POPS...?? VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN!

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 10:48 am

I think it should be about Jellic-O pudding pops.

Vger23

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 11:04 am

Touché, my good man. Well played indeed.

Treknoir

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 12:06 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Apr. 08 2011, 7:56 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 08 2011, 4:39 am

Quote: Vger23 @ Apr. 07 2011, 1:52 pm

>Do some of you guys start these polls just to amuse yourselves?

>WTF

It would have been like me posting a thread saying:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CANON SACRILEGE! TASTY, TASTY SACRILEGE!

2takesfrakes

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 2:30 pm

How is it that Charlie Sheen hasn't gotten
The Clap, yet? Makes you wonder, doesn't it,
about what Denise Richards and Brooke Burns
are like in the sack. But, I suppose, better
to KNOW your man is seeing prostitutes, than
to suspect it. I don't know ... Denise is so
CUTE! What a shame she's just another nasty ho.

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 08 2011, 7:42 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Apr. 08 2011, 10:48 am

>I think it should be about Jellic-O pudding pops.

I think the next bad guy should be a giant Jellic-O pudding pop (and I don't even know for certain what those are) Hell -- they've had sillier villains.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?