Would me using Star Terk Memory Gamma form own idea Star Terk story be good idea or would bad one

Jason222

Report this Apr. 06 2011, 6:07 pm

In pratice I am thinking about put some of my own Star Terk stories on Star Terk Memory Gamma site. Do guy think good idea or bad idea.

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 4:26 am

huh?

Jason222

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 9:09 am

It Star Terk fan fiction site.

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 07 2011, 6:15 pm

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Jason222

Report this Apr. 10 2011, 7:23 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 07 2011, 6:15 pm

>Never heard of it. Suggestion: Check out some of the other stories they have on there, how many other members tend to review-- if that is what you are after --and their submission policies &c. if you are unsure.

>Oh and another friendly suggestion: You might want to get someone to Beta-read your work for grammar and spelling too before you submit.

Thank you for the advice I know anything I how poor grammar skill I will need weeks maybe even months rereading it many time over. If I do it it will likely would be Yesterday Enterprise timeline or some other timeline for me to play with.

___Lucifer___

Report this Apr. 14 2011, 8:45 pm

Jason222

Report this Apr. 23 2011, 7:05 pm

Quote: ___Lucifer___ @ Apr. 14 2011, 8:45 pm

>Well, be careful what you see on that site...some of the entries on there are Mary Sues and Marty Stu's. If you post, you may get some attention, but site traffic there is really minimal. You may be better off posting at fanfiction.net...they have one of the largest collections of Trek fan fics on the internet.

I will carful thank for the advices. I will likley us fanfiction when I do it. I might do on both sites differnt stories across. Also I am unlikley writen any stories that I have put Star Terk.com in any case.

Users browsing this forum: 22123magic