Dr Bashir and Dr Baltar

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Mar. 30 2011, 11:34 am

Yehp. Thought I'd put that out there. Wbu?

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Mar. 30 2011, 11:35 am

cannagetta-wa-HOOT-HOOT!

1300 posts

exeter276

Report this Mar. 30 2011, 11:45 am

Yes they could be twin brothers by their appearance and mannerisms.

toranaprem

Report this Mar. 30 2011, 4:25 pm

Honestly, I don't see that much of a resemblance. I certainly would never confuse the two as many people seem to do. But I think I'm also prone to be hyper-observant when it comes to men with their generic characteristics as someone married to a gangly olive-toned guy with huge green eyes, dark longish wavy hair, a big forehead, and a penchant for wearing scruffy facial hair. I actually think my husband resembles Siddig more than Callis does. But I guess if I lined up all three of them when they had their long hair and beards going they would be pretty believable as brothers, especially considering how different my husband looks compared to his real life brothers.

What can I say? Dr. Bashir imprinted on me as a child!

"What will they find when I am ripped apart? 'I love you, captain' written on my heart."

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 30 2011, 4:42 pm

Quote: iBorg13 @ Mar. 30 2011, 11:34 am

>Do James Callis and Alexander Siddig reming you of one another? They certainly do for me... and I happen to love both actors and their roles in sciencefiction... The characters (Baltar and Bashir) are different in more ways than they are similar, but the actors remind me soooo much of each other.

>Yehp. Thought I'd put that out there. Wbu?

Hey Iborg -- and yes. They do.

I have a confession to make.

First time I saw the "Helen of Troy" TV movie with James Callis as Menelaus, I did get a little mixed up and... yeah.

But then I am a teeny bit face-blind and have some trouble telling people apart particularly when I first see them. Now they look quite different. But this isn't the first time I've heard that question either.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?