How to Make A Borg Costume

trekkiecupcake

Report this Mar. 29 2011, 3:40 pm

Ok, so, I live in Canada, where shipping anything is a total nightmare, so plz give me some suggestions on how to make a decent Borg costume myself. Also, my friends will force me to also incorporate Akiva from The Lonley Island into my costume. Halloween is only seven months away!!!!!

"Not always, but often." -Data

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Mar. 29 2011, 3:52 pm

a wet suit or skin tight spandex black

vacume cleaner hose

flexi wrap for wire

wire assorted color,sizes

Find a product with a Hologram sticker remove sticker make eye patch center Hologram sticker glue on broken radio parts or loose transistors {Radio shack or electronics store ask for dead ones prob be free)

White face paint and spirit gum to stick hoses and wire on face

Snow boots painted and radio scrap glued on will look borgish link with hoses and wire.

Leds are cheep can be placed about and battery hidden.

Enjoy

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

DocFanFive

Report this Mar. 29 2011, 4:02 pm

grrrr... TW took the words right out of my mouth.

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

trekkiecupcake

Report this Mar. 30 2011, 6:15 pm

Thanks for the help!!!

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 31 2011, 12:12 am

Matthias Russell

Report this Mar. 31 2011, 4:51 am

At opening night for First Contact I saw a few people in dry suits with regulators and other dive equipment wrapped around them. So if you dive, you already have the equipment!

Roboto

Report this Mar. 31 2011, 9:54 am

Quote: janewayjunkie74656 @ Mar. 31 2011, 12:12 am

>Man now I want to dress up as a Borg! But I'm 13, and according to my mom, I'm "too old for trick or treating." GRRRRRR!!!!!!!! ALL MY OTHER FRIENDS GET TO DO IT TILL THEY'RE LIKE SENIORS! grrrrrrrr

>Oh wait, since I'll be handing out candy, I can dress up as a Borg and freak little kids out. *cackles*

Seriously? I am almost 18, and I am pretty sure I will be going trick or treating...  Why not? Free candy!... and a chance to sport my Data costume.

Roboto

Report this Mar. 31 2011, 9:54 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Mar. 31 2011, 4:51 am

> Seriously though, those people looked stupid. And when did you ever see over weight borg?

Maybe he was an assimilated Pakled?

Camorite

Report this Mar. 31 2011, 5:00 pm

one thing that wolf forgot about was to get a laser to attach to the side of your head, like Picard and Janeway had when they were assimilated.

zombiepizza

Report this Mar. 31 2011, 6:39 pm

@janewayjunkie74656

you should totally say "resistance is futile" to the kids.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Apr. 04 2011, 7:41 am

Laser pointers are not legal in all areas and can injure other's sight.

The light emitting diodes  I suggested come in many colors and are harmless.

So a Red LED near the eye will produce the effect without the dangers a real laser has.

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam