Great Moments in STO

j3067

Report this Mar. 26 2011, 8:01 am

Multiple moments and posts are welcome as they occur.

Last night I played 'The Coliseum' for the first time.  Fighting in the arena and hearing the fight music from TOS was just bottled awesome in my book.

Sigurth

Report this May. 07 2011, 8:10 am

Six of Nine

Report this May. 10 2011, 5:49 pm

Quote: Sigurth @ May. 07 2011, 8:10 am

>'Coliseum' was a really good mission. I liked that whole episode. But I think the most satisfying for me was finishing 'Khitomer Accord' and getting that last piece of the Borg set for the first time.

The Hive will probably be coming out soon

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 11 2011, 4:30 am

I enjoyed an actual boss type battle in colosseum but hated the next part as I got lost in the desert.

I really enjoy the game but haven't really felt immersed in a trek experience yet. Trek is mostly about exploration to me and the battle orientation plus lack of challenging puzzles is what suppresses the trekkiness to me. The mini series are bridging that for me though.

guillermo.mejía

Report this May. 12 2011, 4:28 pm

The first time I was involved in fleet action felt very rewarding. Other than that I still haven't been able to fully get the Star trek vibe.

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 13 2011, 4:57 am

I have only completed 2 fleet actions.  Can never get a big enough team for Crystalline entity or the ground missions.

guillermo.mejía

Report this May. 13 2011, 4:45 pm

Oh I got a message saying run when i first saw the Crystalline Entity. I could almost hear my engineer screaming at me to stop pushing the impusle engines from how hard I was running. Lol.

glitterlirpa

Report this Jul. 04 2011, 3:20 am

I totally freaked when TOS fight music started up when I played Colosseum too, and I loved fighting with the vulcan lirpa too. But my favorite STO moment was the devidian mission when I met Bones and Scotty I was just busting at the seems.

Dark_Q

Report this Jul. 05 2011, 11:22 am

My Trek moment began long before I even got to play the tutorial missions. I had a race of beings I created way back in High school and was finally able to put a face to beings that had only existed in my mind for close to 9 years. When I saw my main character molded and walking around for the first time, I knew I would enjoy the game. Sadly, I don't have the time I used to to play the game, so I am in an extended hiatus, but I look fondly on my avatar and know that he was one hell of a commanding officer.

I plan on playing again and reliving the thrill of that imersion, but a new family must come first and I can wait to play again. It's worth it for me.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar, darmokattanagra