ST is dead, but we can save it!!!!!!

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 11:11 am

If you believe, clap your hands! Don't let Star Trek DIE!!!!!!

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 11:14 am

If you believe and appreciate good scifi, clap your hands! Don't let Star Trek DIE!!!!!!
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 11:17 am

Come on everybody! We can do it!

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 1:14 pm

Um... Star Trek's not dead...

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 1:25 pm

Hold on a little longer there will be a new Trek movie soon.

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 1:32 pm

Quote: Invader_Wishfire @ Mar. 25 2011, 1:14 pm

>Um... Star Trek's not dead...

I know. I'm poking fun at the other "ST is dead" topic.

Vger23

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 3:04 pm

DocFanFive

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 3:05 pm

*claps halfheartedly*

Abrams killed it...

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 25 2011, 3:23 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Mar. 25 2011, 3:04 pm

>U HEV TO GIT RID OF THAT JJ ABRAHAMS GUY AN ALL HIZ ECHZPLOSHONS AND ACTION STUFF. STAR TRACK DIED WEN THEY MADE THE MOVEE FOR THA DUMMIES  AND NOT US SMART FANS!!! MAKE A VOYAGER MEETS DS9 MOVEE AND IT WILL BE ALIVE AGAIN!!

Every minute the original timeline goes unrestored, a puppy, a kitten, and a duckling die. It's TRUE!

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 27 2011, 3:23 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>I have no reason to clap.

>Star Trek is not dead.

>You should meet Ali88, Treknoir.

Wow, this thread is not serious in any way. It was spoofing the other "ST is DEAD AND JJ IS DA DEBIL" thread.

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 27 2011, 5:15 pm

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 28 2011, 8:00 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Mar. 27 2011, 5:15 pm

>I'm in the library -- sorry guys. I'll clap later (when my flat becomes live-able again and I can move back in.)

Okay. I'm going to mark you down as clapping silently.

tribblenator999

Report this Mar. 28 2011, 8:08 am

yeah one more star trek is dead thread and I'm going to jump through that guys' computer screen and bitch slap him

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 28 2011, 8:11 am

Now, now Tribble. How would we know ST was dead if we weren't reminded on a constant basis?

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 28 2011, 10:14 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>I have no reason to clap.

>Star Trek is not dead.

> You should meet Ali88, Treknoir.

I'm sorry I did not detect your humor.

It's cool. I guess most of us are sick of being told the sky is falling. Thought I would have a little fun with it.