Porthos Costume at a Convention?

Created by: Trekkie 12

Trekkie 12

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 4:57 pm

I think it would be great, but what do you think?

Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled. -Spock

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 8:42 pm

I think you should just bring a beagle.

KAHLESS THE UNFORGETTABLE

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 8:45 pm

A person dressed as Porthos..., would be pointless.

GLORY TO THE KLINGON EMPIRE!

267198ed

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 8:54 pm

Quote: KAHLESS THE UNFORGETTABLE @ Mar. 21 2011, 8:45 pm

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;">A person dressed as Porthos..., would be pointless.

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;">Now if someone dressed as Capt. Archer and brought a beagle with them, then it would be great. They would have put some thought into it.

Agreed.!(Hey look, Klingons and Romulans can agree on something)  lol

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 9:53 pm

I mean obviously not a PERSON dresssed up as Porthos, but what Khaless The Unforgettable said.

Matthias Russell

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 10:55 am

That would be hysterically awesome! I would give props to someone who showed at a con dressed as a beagle. You should be carrying around some cheese too.

Trekkie 12

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 12:11 pm

Any more thoughts, anyone? This would be my mom. I would be Lal. And of course, she would have cheese. My dad could be Capt. Archer, and she could be Porthos. We don't have beagles. We have Goldens.

Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled. -Spock

Matthias Russell

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 12:13 pm

Do you want a psychological profile of your parents for going as Archer and his dog, lol?

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 12:29 pm

KAHLESS THE UNFORGETTABLE

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 9:12 pm

If someone comes as Porthos, someone needs to come as Spot and Worf’s targ!

GLORY TO THE KLINGON EMPIRE!

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 10:39 pm

Haaaa..... I'll be Spot. LOL

Matthias Russell

Report this Mar. 23 2011, 4:49 am

My dad's old and hairy. He could go with nothing but a horn on his head and be a mugato.

Trekkie 12

Report this Mar. 23 2011, 5:15 pm

I'm glad you all are enjoying this!!! Who is going to the Las Vegas con? Who to Chicago? I'm going to both as Lal!!! So you people vote "NO" to Porthos???

Pain is a thing of the mind. The mind can be controlled. -Spock

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 23 2011, 10:55 pm

Well, I think it would be fun........ like if you had an actual dog you could call Porthos......... but a dog suit reminds me too much of a daycare mascot or something.......... but LOL if you do use it I'd LOVE to see pictures!

Aarron123

Report this Mar. 24 2011, 1:47 am

I agree with Matthias, cheese would be sweet. Now, if you were leashed to someone in an Archer costume, it would be the BEST COSTUME EEVVVVEERRR!

Users browsing this forum: miklamar