Do people like Voyager just because of Seven of Nine

Created by: Six of Nine

Six of Nine

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:08 pm

Share your thoughts I love Star Trek but Seven of Nine is pretty

As a wise man once wrote, : "Nature decays, but latinum lasts forever".

DocFanFive

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:09 pm

Certainly not.

I like Voyager because of The Doctor. Frankly, 7 of 9 annoys me to no end.

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

Six of Nine

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:14 pm

I do like the doctor 7 of 9 is cool though (atleast I think)

Ghostmojo

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:29 pm

Her ... and the Doctor.

Period.

But I don't like Voyager and yet still like these two characters ... time for another poll then!

CaptainMauin

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:34 pm

It's my favorite series for multiple reasons, and Seven was not one of them. The character annoyed me.

Goodbye. I am gone.

Six of Nine

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 5:48 pm

looks like multiple ppl didnt like 7 of 9 i certantly did but everyone has tehre opoinions

janeway_alltheway

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 6:37 pm

I loved Seven. I think if you watch, say, an episode in season 4 in contrast to season 7 you can really see how the character evolved and I appreciated that. Also, I think through Seven they got to further critique humanity in some really interesting ways-I loved her character and I thought that she was breath-taking.

With that said, Captain Janeway rocked it- and even if Seven wasn't in the show I would still love it

lnagr1

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 7:53 pm

7 of 9 was great but i generally liked the show!

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 8:45 pm

I loved Seven, and I loved the show in general, but Janeway was one of the reasons I kept watching!!!

j3067

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 8:51 pm

I think that she was truely a compelling character, but she did not make or break the show.  I actually really liked Kes and thought there were a lot of interesting things done with her character; I was sad to see her go.  Neelix on the other hand was th Jar Jar Binks of star trek in my book.

267198ed

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 9:02 pm

Ok when I first saw VOY reruns as a child I loved it because of Seven and Janeway, and EMH, but it was not because Seven was so beautiful, I mean of course she is and just WOW watching it now, damn, Jeri Ryan knows what is up! But it was her strong personality that really attracted me to her character, she went through so much, lost so much more than once and always kept going even when she didn’t want to. I could go on and on about this but alas, I shall not.

But she is great to look at.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

KAHLESS THE UNFORGETTABLE

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 9:09 pm

I watched Voyager before 7 of 9 was part of the crew, and it was just fine. Don’t get me wrong though, she was a great addition to crew and cast. But I didn’t watch because of her.

GLORY TO THE KLINGON EMPIRE!

j3067

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 9:11 pm

janeway_alltheway

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 9:15 pm

Quote: j3067 @ Mar. 21 2011, 9:11 pm

>Asthetics aside, I found Icheb to be almost as compelling.  The whole rejection by his parents thing was gutwrenching.

I agree. Child's Play and Imperfection were Seven/Icheb's best episodes- they are both tear jerkers!

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 9:22 pm

Another Seven tear-jerker was "Drone" when her "son" died at the end.......