If you one the chance to have a 10 minute part in Star Trek (2012) which race would you like to be and why?

jathe1st

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 12:59 pm

Human Redshirt dying with

Not like that guy in XI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

DocFanFive

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 1:03 pm

Hmmmm... something cool, but with a minimal amt. of makeup...

Vulcans are cool.

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 1:07 pm

someone to restore the timeline...

jathe1st

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 1:58 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 06 2011, 1:07 pm

>someone to restore the timeline...

BrotherofShran01

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 2:05 pm

Andorian. I would be leader of the new MACO's under the Andorian Imperial guard and training redshirts to kick butt with out dying.

The Master

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 2:40 pm

I would fit best for android. Well, maybe vulcan.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 3:21 pm

jathe1st

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 3:28 pm

Quote: janewayjunkie74656 @ Mar. 06 2011, 3:21 pm

>I would probably be one of those random redshirts that always keeps showing up on random places, delivers reports to the captain, says one line when they bump into the captain in the hallway, is very heroic in a subtle way, and at the very end dies in a battle with the Romulans or whatever and no one gives a crap. Sad day.

thats a good one

CaptainMauin

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 8:44 pm

Gorn! Yes! I'd be a Gorn, just to get the chance to see how they'd do a Gorn with modern special effects and makeup. Huh, they'd probably just do it with CGI or something. Rather dissappointing.

So, I guess I'd be a... Klingon! Klingons are an interesting race.

Goodbye. I am gone.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 8:55 pm

Naturally I'd say Borg... but if they put the Borg in the next movie I'm likely to cry. No frakking Borg.
So...lets go with Vulcan/Romulan... iconic races.

Trau

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:11 pm

I would have to say Klingon (no suprise there), i have studied them to an extreme extent so i know i could play one with great Skill - i know the territory better than Abrams people do so i could steer them away from the obviouse mistakes we saw last time.

If they brought me out (round trip coach) and put me up(at a hotel idealy in walking distance of the studio) they wouldn't have to worry about how to get me a non SAG member in because im well aware of Taft Hartley and know it can be invoked.

Scale pay and (idealy) my Costume as a souvenier (they kept almost nothing from the last film, clearly they aren't holding on to things too tightly)and that would be that - i wouldn't try to hold them up for residuals - that alone would make the parting with a costume a sensible deal.

In all it would be an inexpensive deal for them : to have a ten minuet part means you are a supporting character, you are not an extra or a walk on, so you are entitled to higher pay, as i see it they could stand to save a bit of cash.

"Savour the fruit of life my young friends, it has a sweet taste when it is fresh from the vine, but don't live too long - the taste becomes bitter after a time " DaHar master Kor 'Star Trek Deep Space Nine : Once More Onto The Breach'

Ghostmojo

Report this Mar. 21 2011, 2:52 pm

Romulan ... we're back, and this time we're not pissing around!

to boldy go where no man has gone before

Jaeih

Report this Mar. 22 2011, 6:30 pm

Vulcan, Romulan, or a Klingon/Human hybrid... so the forehead wouldn't be so ginormous.

~Beware lest you lose the substance by grasping at the shadow~