IF YOU COULD WISH FOR ANYTHING IN THE NEXT MOVIE....

vulcan lady

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 1:19 pm

OK, guys.  Let's stir up some humanoid brain cells.

If a large blue Andorian genie granted you your wish for anything you would like to see in the next Star Trek movie XII, what would you like to see?

(Please don't write a whole screenplay.  Just give a brief answer.)

Thanks, friends...

LL & P, Vulcan Lady

DIFTOR HEH SMUSMA!

The Master

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 2:08 pm

You can hide a lot in a large-N matrix

coastcityo

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 2:12 pm

better lead actors, a good story, Vulcan in one piece, and Andorians (genies or otherwise).

ScienceAlive

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 2:16 pm

I'm takin no direction and I walk-a real slow, For the words of oppression are go, go, go. Caribbean time in motion, fireflyin across the ocean. And I can see the future.

Jim Kirk

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 4:10 pm

ME!!!!!!

If I can't be in the movie I would settle for Admiral Archer and maybe some news of what happened to the crew from the NX-01.

Mirror Universe hmmmm that's something to think about.

vulcan lady

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 4:22 pm

Quote: The Master @ Mar. 04 2011, 2:08 pm

>If I saw blue Andorian genie I would consult psychiatrist, not write the screenplay

You're so crazy!  Can't I try to be funny?  kisses and hugs (brat!)

DIFTOR HEH SMUSMA!

acceptmj

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 4:23 pm

Q!!!!!!!

vulcan lady

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 4:26 pm

Quote: ScienceAlive @ Mar. 04 2011, 2:16 pm

>LOL. First off, Vulcan Lady, I love your creative threads they are so thoughful and I hope you keep making them.

>And to the topic. I recently became enamored of ST Voyager and I would love to see the Homecoming books put to film. I know this is unrealistic as it has been a while.

>Some more very broad topics that I would be interested in seeing put to film is how the Star Trek universe delt with global warming/sun flares or a reference to the decline of fossil fuels and increasing poverty of third world culture during our century. The civil rights of homosexuals. Domestic animal overpopulation and abuse. The toxicity of our oceans and rivers as a result to phytobacteria. I always love all the episodes/movies when they go back in time or even just discuss the past to make fun of modern ignorance. Such as in The Voyage Home.

Thanks, so much!   I'd like to take the place of Kirk in your avatar though......(I'm female)

DIFTOR HEH SMUSMA!

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 6:02 pm

William Shatner as Kirk

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 6:13 pm

I would want to see them tone down the crazy camera work, so that we could focus more on the story.

CaptainMauin

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 6:58 pm

I'd like to see Vulcan still in one piece, a better ship, better actors, less flares and camera shaking, darker sets (all that white is too bright, and I've rhymed twice tonight. Hah), and more variety in the races. Too many humans, Vulcans, and Romulans. Let's bring in some Klingons, Andorians, more Orions, and whatever other race you can think of. I'd also like to see a more serious script... Lay off on the humor a bit.

Goodbye. I am gone.

cmdrLUXI

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 11:00 pm

I want to see Will Riker and The Titan emerge from a time/space warp and restore the timeline.

My apologies....but i just cannot warm up to the direction that this franchise has taken.

Be well!

The Master

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 12:36 am

Quote: vulcan lady @ Mar. 04 2011, 4:22 pm

Quote: The Master @ Mar. 04 2011, 2:08 pm

You're so crazy!  Can't I try to be funny?  kisses and hugs (brat!)

Oh, it's my damn vulcan habit to take everything literally. OK, I'm kidding, I was actually trying to be funny too .

You can hide a lot in a large-N matrix

Christopher_Pike

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 3:46 am

Admiral Archer happily reunited with his dog?

Actually, thinking further about what I'd wish for... and I know I shouldn't be writing the screenplay...

...but, if the sequel took inspiration from "Balance of Terror" - I'd go with proper Romulans as the bad guys this time (military types full of duty and honor like Decius and Mark Lenard's character, not vengeful planetary miners - read tattooed biker boys - like Eric Bana's Nero). I'd throw in a scene where Kirk and Spock are viewing some kind of historical footage depicting a few NX starships fighting in the Earth-Romulan War. It then cuts to Archer about to give his Birth of the Federation speech and Kirk casually switches the monitor off before he even opens his mouth, as a running gag. Face it... we're never ever going to hear what he said right at the end of "These are the Voyages..." anyway!

Photobucket

jamesspock1

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 3:47 am

Something that looks & sounds like Star Trek, not Star Wars. Good script, with less lens flare so I can see the details thier trying to hide for budget perpose. charactor developement and less big bang theories.