Who is your favourite Voyager charactor?

lnagr1

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 10:54 pm

Which one do you like?

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 11:12 pm

JANEWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I'd have to say the Doctor. He's amaaaaazing........

CaptainMauin

Report this Mar. 04 2011, 6:31 pm

The Doctor. He's pure genious. I found that he was probably the most entertaining character on the show. He's sarcastic, rude, witty, lacks bedside manner, annoying and yet he's completely loveable.

In second place is probably Captain Janeway. She was a role model, and I thought, a good character.

In third... Tom Paris. His interactions with the Doctor, B'Elanna, and Kim were interesting. His dry humor was equally funny as the Doctor's.

Goodbye. I am gone.

TransphasicTorpedoes

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 1:42 am

I like 'em all but like Chakotay the best, mainly because Beltran makes it seem real.

Loobylou79

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 4:42 pm

Janeway! Then Neelix.

Hello, i am Lou from near Manchester, uk. Coffee . . . Black.

gypsy_starlight

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 10:33 pm

I always liked the Doctor. He was easily the best actor on the whole show. I have seen Robert Picardo in other stuff, and he was amazing. I also liked Harry Kim when I was younger, I always thought he was hot haha.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 11:02 pm

Oh I have to add something. When I first started watching, I had this funny obsession with Tom Paris, because I thought he was hot, but then he got married and my obsession fell apart. But I was in love with Tom for 7 good years, strange, I know.

lnagr1

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 1:53 am

I particuly like tuvok, the docs cool, i dont mind janeway and i think tom is very cool!

parisandtorres

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 11:47 am

Tom and B'Ellana!!! : )

nuts4data

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 12:32 pm

Harry Kim!!!!!!

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 12:46 pm

I would have to say the Doctor, he was always a good addition to any episode.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

geeeeeeeeeek.♥

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 2:42 pm

ahahha, the doctor was my absolute favorite character ! ♥ , then janeway , tuvok , neelix

DocFanFive

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 2:44 pm

<-------------

Guess who i'm gonna say...

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

Users browsing this forum: wissa