Introduce yourself. Who do you like?

vulcan lady

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 4:49 pm

Hi,  I'm new here and I see a lot of people have just joined, also.  It would be nice if we all got to know how many are on the boards, so please answer the following questions and add anything else you want to tell us.

Thanks friends.   LL&P

1.  Out of all five series and all 11 movies, who is your favorite character?

2.  What is your favorite episode? (name the series with it)

3.  Your favorite vehicle?

If this is lame, you can tell me that, too!  Oh, and if you see my avatar on the other boards, please add comments to mine.

DIFTOR HEH SMUSMA!

CaptainMauin

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 5:25 pm

Favorite Character: A tie between the Doctor and Spock.

Favorite Episode: is different for each series. TOS is The Trouble with Tribbles, TNG is The Best of Both Worlds I and II, DS9 is Trials and Tribble-ations, and VOY is probably Scorpion I and II.

Favorite Starship: Voyager. Intrepid class ships are sleek and... pretty.

Favorite Series, overall: Voyager.

Favorite Species: Vulcans, Klingons, Romulans, the other classics, and of course members of my own randomly created race (look at avatar).

Amount of time I've been here: probably since... January, I think. Can't remember.

I am Captain Jeila Mauin of Federation Starship USS Prime, NX-8270. While on Earth, I have been known to write unusual stories about my past. While on duty, I will captain my ship as well as possible. Live long and Prosper, .

Goodbye. I am gone.

C/A/M

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 6:23 pm

Might as well...

Captain Picard

Too many good episodes, the first that comes to mind is TNG’s “Family”, definitely many more, I also remember "The Nth Degree” and pretty much any episode with Q. Voyager has many great episodes as well, though I have no idea the names.

Probably the Enterprise D and Voyager, also the Romulan Warbirds.

KelisThePoet

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 6:37 pm

1.  B'Elanna Torres

3.  the original series Enterprise

Falor was a prosperous merchant who went on a journey to gain greater awareness: Through storms he crossed the Voroth Sea/ To reach the clouded shores of Raal/ Where old T’Para offered truth./ He traveled through the windswept hills/ And crossed the barren Fire Plains/ To find the silent monks of Kir./ Still unfulfilled, he journeyed home/ Told stories of the lessons learned/ And gained true wisdom by the giving. – Falor’s Journey, “Innocence”

Vger23

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 7:31 pm

Hmmm...some of these are tough, becuase there's so many tight calls. But, it seems like I have an "Original Series" leaning when it comes right down to it.

Favorite Character: James T. Kirk

Favorite "outing" (movie or episode): Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

Favorite Vehicle: refit Constitution-class USS Enterprise

CaptainMauin

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 9:17 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>I love your avatar Captain Maun

Thank you. I drew it very quickly on paint.NET. I'm not much of an artist.

Goodbye. I am gone.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 9:51 pm

1. Tied between Data, Spock, and Janeway. Voyager is my favorite series, by far. Wait no, not by THAT far. TNG is next.

2. My favorite episode is "Unimatrix Zero". My favorite movie would have to be either "The Voyage Home" or "First Contact." I like Borgs.

3. The USS Voyager!!! (And the Delta Flyer.)

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 4:59 am

Quote: KelisThePoet @ Feb. 28 2011, 6:37 pm

>2.  "Muse" (Voyager) (Voyager's "Lineage" and TOS' "Errand of Mercy" are very close runners up)

I thought you were going to say "The Muse" with Jake Sisko and that creepy old lady... and then I would have... Well, it wouldn't have been pretty.

1. Fave character: Julian Bashir.

2. Fave episode: Inquisition (DS9.)

3. Fave vessel: My car... oh Oops. I'll say Yangtzee Kiang ~~ the first runabout to sacrifice itself in the line of duty. And also the Jem'Hadar attack fighters because those are wikkid awesome.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Beershark

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 9:00 am

1.  Out of all five series and all 11 movies, who is your favorite character?

A tie between Spock and Shran. Of course for pure hotness it's T'Pring!

2.  What is your favorite episode? (name the series with it)

TOS-A Piece of the Action. Of course for pure hotness it would be      Amock Time wit T'Pring

3.  Your favorite vehicle?

I like the new ship (J.J.A. style) it has sexy curves.....Just like T'Pring!

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 9:46 am

1. Spock. Forever and ever. Amen. Nimoy or Quinto. Both.

2. A tie between TOS Trouble with Tribbles and TNG Times Arrow

3. The Jellyfish from ST09!

Welcome Vulcan Lady.

Lisajayne

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 11:16 am

1  Charles Trip Tucker !!!

2 Cogenitor(Enterprise) and The Trouble With Tribbles(TOS). Enterprise is my fave series and The Undiscovered Country my fave film.

3 The Voyager ship

vulcan lady

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 1:03 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Will you answer your own questions, Vulcan Lady?

Okay, NurseMarmalade.  Here are my answers:

Favorite character:  The "Nimoy" Mr. Spock

Favorite episode:  TOS "The City on the Edge of Forever"  (Also love "Journey to Babel")

Favorite vehicle:  The Galileo Seven  (Also love Romulan Warbirds....cool artwork)

I go to ST conventions....have been to Vegas and New York.  I collect ST figures.   I love all the series and movies, and especially love to discuss TOS.

DIFTOR HEH SMUSMA!

Treknoir

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 2:34 pm

Quote: vulcan lady @ Mar. 01 2011, 1:03 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Okay, NurseMarmalade.  Here are my answers:

Favorite character:  The "Nimoy" Mr. Spock

We shall have to form an alliance. This site is overrun with Data Lovers.

coastcityo

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 3:03 pm

fave character: Benjamin Sisko and I'll mention Kirk and Worf as my favorites from their own series as well.

fave episode: In the Pale Moonlight (predictable for a DS9er) with Day of the Dove for TOS and Redemption for TNG being tops too.

fave vehicle: I really loved the Defiant (Got to sit in the captain's chair when I took a tour of the Paramount studios back in the day), but the original Enterprise is a really close third behind the Klingon Battle Cruiser (AKA Klingon warbird from the 2009 piece of...)

fave series: DS9 in case you couldn't guess.

and I really miss the Star Trek experience at the Hilton in Las Vegas

vulcan lady

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 3:43 pm

Quote: Treknoir @ Mar. 01 2011, 2:34 pm

Quote: vulcan lady @ Mar. 01 2011, 1:03 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Okay, NurseMarmalade.  Here are my answers:

Favorite character:  The "Nimoy" Mr. Spock

We shall have to form an alliance. This site is overrun with Data Lovers.

Oh wow. You made me laugh.  But I know what you mean.  Look at it this way, we could get along with them just fine:  Date has no emotions, he doesn't smile, he isn't human but would like to be, he is attractive to other species (had sex with Tasha)......in a sense he is like Spock.  So I guess the Data lovers are really liking Spock (oops, I'm prepared to be attacked by the Data lovers now....ahhhh!)

You can comment about this, but also keep answering questions to this thread!

DIFTOR HEH SMUSMA!