Which ST character do you hate the most

Shut Up Wesley

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 1:23 pm

Which Character(s) do you hate the most?

My least favorite are Kes, Janeway, Pulaski, and the Benzite Mendon from "A Matter Of Honor"

Ghostmojo

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 1:33 pm

Probably Janeway and Kira Nerys equally - but not hate - irritation factor at seriously high levels - but no, not hate.

And before anybody kicks off, it is not because they are women. It is just because they are both very annoying for a whole raft of reasons.

I don't actually hate any of them...

to boldy go where no man has gone before

VORTEX8472

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 3:03 pm

Pulaski - I can't stand her negativity

Reed - Very stale character, nothing inspiring, like he just dropped out of no where and leisurely accepted the armory position

Bolians - many character's referred to them as spineless/unaggressive/unintelligent, targetting these blue colored creatures with endless racial slurs, and the few we saw on screen came across as annoying

Treknoir

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 3:15 pm

Q and Wesley annoy me.

CaptainMauin

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 5:32 pm

Wesley Crusher and Doctor Pulaski. I can't stand either of them.

Goodbye. I am gone.

C/A/M

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 6:28 pm

Any and all Feringi. Not a fan of Cardassians either. Seska, or whatever her name was from Voyager.

KelisThePoet

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 6:40 pm

Riker

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 6:50 pm

Cardassians freak me out, and Bajorans kind of bore me. I guess that's why I didn't get in to DS9 very much. But if I had to choose one character that I didn't like....... in all of Star Trek........ I'd have to choose Chakotay. His character didn't have much depth and history, and imo I didn't like Robert Beltran.

C/A/M

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 6:52 pm

Quote: KelisThePoet @ Feb. 28 2011, 6:40 pm

>Riker

He was boring, no one wants to watch someone being the perfect first officer. Basically just a more responsible Kirk, who I was never too big on either.

"'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably.' The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we are all damaged. " - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

VORTEX8472

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 7:09 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Alixus from DS9's "Paradise".

I Second that, I was hoping Dax and Kira would beam down and kick her A*$, that woman really had it coming!

Vger23

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 7:34 pm

Kes, Neelix, Lwaxana Troi, Travis Mayweather

C/A/M

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 7:46 pm

Lwaxana Troi

Yes, right, forgot about her, I’ve tried to black her out of my mind.

TheBearsDad

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 8:29 pm

Cmon...Wes..always Wes...with Barkley a close second.

C/A/M

Report this Feb. 28 2011, 8:34 pm

Really? I liked Barclay. ...Actually I just like that actor, no matter what role he plays.

Gigson

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 1:13 am

For me it would be Riker... I dont like "i just need to enter the room and all girls are mine" character...to shalow for my taste.. and Wes is just anoying, unfinished character who had great potential for later series or movies but NO! he just needed to go beyond human... silly

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam, wissa