Most boring character on the show

Corey Chambers

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 10:01 pm

who do you think?

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 10:59 pm

Boring? I don't know, maybe Wesley. I'm not a Wesley hater, but he just didn't have that much of a background. Too young, I guess.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 11:01 pm

I never really liked the whole Ro Laren thing. I think I was more bored with her background story than anything. She wasn't a terrible character, but she wasn't written in a way I found interesting. Every time she was in an episode, I wanted to turn it off... with the exception of the one where she and Geordi were trapped in some sort of phased state, unable to get back to the normal world. That one was good.

Admittedly, I am a barbarian. As such, I do not belong here. -- "It was far easier for you as civilized men to behave like barbarians than it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men." ~ Spock

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 11:05 pm

Oh yeah, Tal, I forgot about Ro. I agree with you.

___Lucifer___

Report this Feb. 26 2011, 1:37 am

Troi

Vger23

Report this Feb. 26 2011, 7:49 am

Dr. Crusher

I can't understand how anyone can call Ro Laren "boring." Compared to the rest of the TNG characters, she was the only one with any kind of realistic personality. She had passions, flaws, and individuality.

2takesfrakes

Report this Feb. 26 2011, 8:33 am

I have to agree. Other than
Dr. Crusher happens to look
just like Gates McFadden and
has a thing for Picard, there's
really not much going on with
her. But you know what? A lot
of hot chicks are short on
personality. And sometimes ...
that's exactly what you want!

konarciq

Report this Mar. 02 2011, 7:42 am

The Klingons - K´Ehleyr excepted. They´re so boring. And Worf is the only truly honourable one I´ve encountered, I believe. (Okay, so I skipped the Klingon episodes from the latter half of the series...)

C/A/M

Report this Mar. 02 2011, 12:35 pm

Riker. He really never had any interesting stories, not much character development over the 7 seasons.

Not sure about Ro Laren being the only one with flaws and passion, Worf and Picard come to mind. Picard just hides it behind his professionalism, and Worf is usually just ignored or discounted as being overly aggressive. Data and Troi had lots of individuality. As for Geordi, Beverly and Wesley, they were all pretty passionate about their work, and Wes definitely had flaws.

"'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied chains us all irrevocably.' The first time any man's freedom is trodden on we are all damaged. " - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

RikerIsMyMan

Report this Mar. 02 2011, 6:48 pm

Wes Crusher

Beershark

Report this Mar. 02 2011, 10:37 pm

Whoopie

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 9:48 am

I'd have to say Wesley

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

harveyrogerhenkelmann

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 11:58 am

Tasha Yar, even in the brief time she was part of the crew

The Master

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 2:58 pm

None

Ghostmojo

Report this Mar. 03 2011, 3:44 pm

O'Brien. I even found it boring typing out his name ...

Users browsing this forum: CO_Fowler