If you were stuck on the bridge with one TNG character...

Created by: DocFanFive

DocFanFive

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:45 pm

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:47 pm

...The only person I never liked was Alexander. Though he wouldn’t ever be on the Bridge (hopefully).

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:50 pm

....It won’t let me vote X____X It just shows the results. Grrrr.  FAIL WHALE.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

DocFanFive

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:51 pm

that's why I put other...

i just chose the bridge because it seemed like a play where nothing... innapropriate might happen, because I didn't want that to be taken into account.

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

chadjames

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:52 pm

Actually I think that Lwaxana Troi would get pretty annoying after  a while!

80's Nerd/Geek. Star Trek Mega fan.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:53 pm

Quote: DocFanFive @ Feb. 24 2011, 5:45 pm

>this isn't so much about who you don't like, but who you would be honestly uncomfortable spending an extended period of time with, alone, on the bridge of the Enterprise-D with no hope of being rescued any time soon.

Uncomfortable? Did you mean someone I'd be comfortable with or uncomfortable? Seems you meant the former, Doc.

Admittedly, I am a barbarian. As such, I do not belong here. -- "It was far easier for you as civilized men to behave like barbarians than it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men." ~ Spock

DocFanFive

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:54 pm

indubitably, chadjames, indubitably, she would.

seems people don't like Picard.

Reasons, anyone?

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

chadjames

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 5:59 pm

80's Nerd/Geek. Star Trek Mega fan.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:01 pm

I don’t see why people would have a problem being on the Bridge with Picard, I imagine it would be GRAND.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

tahmtahm

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:01 pm

I would worry about being on board the bridge with Troi.  Didn't she run the ship into a planet or something like that?  I know it was before she took the Bridge Officer's Exam, but still. . .

Besides, I think she would sense my hostility to her.  If I had to listen to her talking on and on - I would either shove her out the nearest airlock, or I would go willingly (depending on how long I had been stuck on the bridge with her).

Don't get me wrong, Troi is okay and I like her (other than the fact that she is involved with Riker) - I just don't want to be stuck on the bridge with her.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:04 pm

Quote: chadjames @ Feb. 24 2011, 5:59 pm

>Now that I think about it, Dr. Pulaski would be pretty bad too, and she was a Data hater in the beginning!

I don’t think she hated him, she just didn’t understand or know him (or pronounce his name correctly). I always liked Pulaski, though I do prefer Beverly.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

chadjames

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:04 pm

Don't forget that she was with Worf too!  Hey, what happened with that anyway.  She was with him at the end TNG, but all of the sudden Worf was on DS9 and she married Riker?

80's Nerd/Geek. Star Trek Mega fan.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:06 pm

Ah, I see... who you would hate to be stuck with. Misunderstood. Lemme think...

I'm trying to think but nothin' happens. Do we get to play with Data's stations for a while? hmmm? Sit in his chair and spin?

chadjames

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:06 pm

Quote: 267198ed @ Feb. 24 2011, 6:04 pm

Quote: chadjames @ Feb. 24 2011, 5:59 pm

Fair enough!

80's Nerd/Geek. Star Trek Mega fan.

LadyGwenPhoenix

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 6:08 pm

Gah will not let me vote >.< I would hate to be stuck with Wesley. He would dive me nutty.