More Tribbles More Troubles

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 10:07 am

Returning to the famine stricken Sherman's Planet the 1701 discovers thattrader cynaro Jonesis being held captive by the Klingon Captain Koloth.Although Kirk Manages to rescue Jones he discovers that the trader is carying a new breed of Tribles which makes the troubles caused by the previous breed seem tiny in comparison.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 26 2011, 4:53 am

I watched this the other day . I love this one. Klingon's ,Tribbles ,Kirk  and Sherman's Planet

This one has a DVD bonus commentary. I think this one is great for fans to hear because  it explain's a profesional Author's take on how to deal with a fan and story suggestions.

Tribble fans might just learn how to aquire a furry friend of their own.

Getting your hands on a Glommer is another story

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Mar. 01 2011, 6:23 pm

that was a funny episode.

Why didn't the tribbles start screeching when on the klingon ship?

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 30 2011, 1:42 pm

The Klingons have terrible aim in this. They can’t hit a simple freighter.

This episode makes an interesting contribution in that the freighters in this episode would later replace the Woden in the remastered Ultimate Computer.

The Klingon’s stasis field weapon is pretty cool.  Too bad it is never seen again.  They say it isn’t effective because of the power drain, but it is far better than a Tholian Web.

A really dumb episode.  The Trouble with Tribbles was cute.  This one was just silly.

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Apr. 30 2011, 11:46 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Apr. 30 2011, 1:42 pm

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">I hate their purple uniforms though.  What happened to gold?  Purple is NOT a warrior’s color.

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">Not a fan of the pink tribbles or that you can blow up a big one to create lots of smaller ones.

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">

Heres the reason, the colour person (whatever you call them) was actually colour blind, thats why heaps of stuff was pink and purple, he saw mostly grey. That was on the TAS special features.

Six of Nine

Report this May. 01 2011, 9:37 am

One of my fav TAS episodes just finished the series on CBS today.

Matthias Russell

Report this May. 01 2011, 11:12 am

Quote: iBorg13 @ Apr. 30 2011, 11:46 pm

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Apr. 30 2011, 1:42 pm

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">

class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;">

That's interesting.  Seems like a bad job for someone who is color blind.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Jun. 11 2011, 7:38 am

That huge Tribble on the Captain's chair was funny

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jun. 11 2011, 1:06 pm

This episode aims and hits the bullseye 100% on what it wanted to do. And that is a fun kid's adventure with nods to viewers of the original show.

Don't look to deep into this one, cause the glomer might get ya!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jun. 12 2011, 7:08 pm

I've got a tribble in my collection, but no glommer.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Jun. 13 2011, 6:05 am

I have held tribbles but I never bought one.

It is the perfect prop no eyes no mouth add a sound box to purr.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jun. 13 2011, 8:54 pm

guillermo.mejía

Report this Jun. 14 2011, 7:50 pm

Quote: Khoufu_Khorushu @ Jun. 13 2011, 8:54 pm

>That episde is literally the only reason I ever watched any of TAS in teh first place.

That shouldn't be though. You should be after Yesteryear.

Khoufu_Khorushu

Report this Jun. 16 2011, 12:24 pm

Quote: guillermo.mejía @ Jun. 14 2011, 7:50 pm

>That shouldn't be though. You should be after Yesteryear.

Well it was the reason I ever heard of TAS in the first place, or at least the first episode I ever heard about.I wtill want to see Yesteryear.

Daleks and Cylons and Borg, oh my!

Caesar753

Report this Jun. 17 2011, 6:56 pm

'Tribbles' is my favorite TOS episode.