Kirk. McCoy, or SPOCK

Created by: captain saavik

captain saavik

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 3:07 pm

Okay ladies and gentle-men I want to know the original Trek's man in a hazerdous situation and for us ladies as the man on your arm for life. You all know by know that my vote goes with Spock but i want to know what you say it's people's choice. HAVE FUNN!

DocFanFive

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 3:14 pm

McCoy... McCoy, McCoy, McCoy.

Kirk was the Riker of TOS, so naturally, he bothers me.

Spock... hmmm... annoying, refuses to be emotional, and, dare I say it, kinda boring.

McCoy has my sense of humor, and, over all, he's just a great guy!

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

CaptainMauin

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 7:20 pm

Spock.

I thought that his Mirror universe counterpart looked great with that beard. I like Spock for his logic, the fact that he is half human, his little arguments with McCoy, and of course, the ears. See, I have a thing for pointy ears.

Goodbye. I am gone.

JamesT.Kirk1701

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 8:31 pm

Kirk.... Hands Down. My Hero and Idle.

"Let Them Die..."

Sora

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 9:34 pm

My vote is on Kirk as well

Spockgical

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 11:14 pm

Spock hands down. A raised eyebrow from Spock, or a look in your direction is equivalent to more than half the girls Kirk has made out with! Vulcan emotions are deeper than any human, and that alone is what makes Spock perfect. Leila, Zarabeth, and the Ramulan Commander are three lucky lucky ladies to have had moments of intimacy with Spocky... (Don't worry Captain Saavik... I know he's yours. But I can still dream LOL)

\\// LLAP

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 11:35 pm

Spock! I fell in love with Spock when I was like 10, so I'm sentimental.

Candystar

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 12:10 am

i put spock since captian pike & sulu arent there. i like bones. good old-fashioned doctor & all but not in the same way as pike or sulu.

however i (obviously...due to my profile pic here lolol) do prefer the sylar spock but anyway.

i like the prime spock to but again, not in the same way as the sylar-spock.

i do not like kirk except in his business relations. he captains the enterprise just fine. he captains his personal life in a horrible way...

"Bored... (shoots wall)" What the HELL!!!! Are you doing? (shoots wall again) "BORED!" WHAT? "Bored! (shoot) BORED! (shoot/uncocks gun/hands over to John Watson) ...bored..."

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 7:18 am

Kirk the Captain

Roboto

Report this Feb. 24 2011, 8:57 am

Saavy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *POUNCES*

Spock any day, babe!

"That's the way, that's the way

I liiiike it, uh-huh-uh-huh,

That's the way, that's the way

I liiiike it, uh-huh-uh-huh..."

captain saavik

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 2:17 pm

*Falls to the ground* OOOF! Nice to see you too Roboto! And spocklogical thank you for accknowledging that spock is mine and everyone eles for you opinions I treasure every one of them greatly even the ones about the most intreging man in the cosmos being called boring of all things but hey just helping me come up with more statistical data for my spock like mind. You see Spock made me who I am to day so my vote and un conditional love always go to him (persnoal bias i suppose) and Mr. Spock... love you sooooo much!

jamesspock1

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 2:24 pm

Kirk & Spock, I can't choose, they go together like a pair of pants, can't have half a pair.

captain saavik

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 2:35 pm

Spock was half of two complemented gene pools so why not slipt a pair of pants? Well i suppose you don't have to choose it is a difficult desicion for some.

DocFanFive

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 2:42 pm

yes, boring.

he has exactly two sides that he shows:

*Raises eyebrow: "Fascinating"*

and

*Ponn Far! Must... Kill... Captain...*

McCoy is much more fun... Plus, he's a Doctor. And I like that.

Call me Doc, 'k? StarTrek.com's Resident Holographic Whovian since 2010.

captain saavik

Report this Feb. 25 2011, 3:04 pm

spock not only wanted to kill kirk which would have done the cosmos a great favor in my opinion but he showed his lustier side but he didn't go around with every woman he met only during that time and only with his mate.

Users browsing this forum: Starcruiser51, miklamar, DS9TREK