Hamilton Collector Plates from 1990's???

Storm0305

Report this Feb. 20 2011, 2:17 pm

Hello, I'm looking for the mini plates that Hamilton made back in the 90's. I can't seem to find a list of plates that were made and my husband is trying to complete his collection. He has the mini TNG plates with the crew members so far. They're marked as being produced in 1997. Can anyone help us figure out what the other 6 plates in this collection are?  Thanks!

Matthias Russell

Report this Feb. 21 2011, 6:50 am

I have the ship collection in porcellin card format, you can see them on my profile page.  They made several series.  They had episode series, ship series, crew series, captain series.  They made a lot.  If you can specify the plates you are looking for, i might be able to help.

Storm0305

Report this Feb. 21 2011, 2:39 pm

That's part of the problem. He doesn't remember what series it was, exactly. The only info I can find on it is that it's the "Star Trek the Next Generation Mini Plate Collection by the Hamilton Collection." The back of the plate says the same thing. I haven't been able to find a list of all the plates in this series. He has all the ceramic cards, just not the mini plates. He seems to think it's the crew set and that there were 12 plates. I've only been able to locate six. This is one of the plates that goes in the set.

Matthias Russell

Report this Feb. 21 2011, 3:53 pm

I'll look into it.  If I find anything in the next couple of days, I post what I find.  No promises except that I'll try.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Feb. 22 2011, 1:40 am

I believe this is what you are refering to, it came with the big Trek logo stand to put them all on. I remember wanting it myself when it came out.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Storm0305

Report this Feb. 22 2011, 8:12 am

Those are the ones! Thank you both for helping me out! It is greatly appreciated!

collective1001

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 4:23 pm

So, which 6 do you have or which 6 are you looking for. I'm helping my aunt sell her collection and I know she's got plates, mini plates, and tons more. I may be able to help you out.

Storm0305

Report this Feb. 23 2011, 4:35 pm

If you open the link that was posted, we have all of the individual crew members except for the red shirt in the second row and the african american gentleman in yellow. (I'm not a huge Trekkie, sorry about the not knowing the names thing.) We're also looking for all the other plates that have the group photos in that set. Also, if your aunt has the peg board that goes with that set, he may be interested in that. Hamilton sent him the wrong board for this set.

These are what we have right now:

This is the board that they sent him.

I'm not sure why the board won't let me post clickable links. Sorry.

mquigley3

Report this Jun. 02 2011, 8:26 pm

I have the entinre set of these plates with the stand that they go on. If anyone on this board is interested in them please let me know at mquigley3@gmail.com. Id like to see them go to a good home

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam