Comic Con Seattle 2011

267198ed

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 7:38 pm

Some of you may have already read my glorious news of the upcoming Comic Con in (at least) two other threads where I babbled a bit from excitement. The ST guest stars are The Shat. Spiner, Frakes, and Wheaton (Wil is actually on a panel for “The Guild” but I’m sure he’ll talk about TNG at least once)

Hoping to go both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday Spiner & Frakes are doing a panel, Sunday just Brent. Wil is only there for Friday and Saturday, The Shat only Saturday. I am extremely excited and nervous, meeting one of my favorite actors, one of my heros, an inspirational man, Brent Spiner will do that too a person. Autograph for sure, videotaped if possible. If I don’t faint! (Will try to film Wheaton and Shatner as well as Spiner’s & Frakes’ panel)

I will most definitely send all of your love to Brent and the rest of whoever I get a chance to talk to!

Anyone else living in the area planning on attending?

Thoughts, comments, and congratulatory speeches?

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 7:54 pm

I've run out of congratulatory speeches already, but I could cut and paste them from the other topics, if you wish. Anyway, congratulations, and may it all be as swell as you ever imagined it to be.

Admittedly, I am a barbarian. As such, I do not belong here. -- "It was far easier for you as civilized men to behave like barbarians than it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men." ~ Spock

267198ed

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 8:12 pm

Hahaha, no, no that isn’t necessary at all, I’m just going to drink some tea, listen to Dreamland and hopefully get lots of sleep beforehand, should be somewhat all right if that works out, I’m not so good at the whole ‘sleep’ thing.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 8:27 pm

I became so wired on Brent the last couple of weeks that I could not sleep... I was just too excited. Weird, I know, but he jazzes me like caffeine. From watching your reactions, apparently, I'm not the only one he has that affect upon.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 8:36 pm

Nope, not all, it’s the adrenaline, which I am actually hoping will wear off soon, considering I only slept about 2 1/2hrs last “night” this morning. I am constantly trying to fix my sleep, and never succeeding, maybe in March after Comic Con is over I’ll sleep for five days straight after the excitement wears off, that would be nice, however unlikely.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 8:49 pm

Back off a bit, if you can... and take him in smaller doses. I know, easier said than done.

*sneaks back when no one  is looking to add a link*

Emerald City Comic Con - Newsletter Link

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 11:28 am

Tell him thanks for making data ...soooo figgin cute and adorable xD

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

267198ed

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 2:05 pm

Oh for sure, if I get any video I’ll definitely post them on youtube and give everyone a link!

Also Tal, I saw that! lol, good job on the sneakery! That website is forever open as one of my many tabs.

@LCD Oh, yes I plan on telling him he has many many young insane fangirls who absolutely love him to pieces!

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 6:04 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

I'll pass.

Why even bother posting something like this? It is pretty much just SPAM.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 6:14 pm

Is it just me, or does this site feel a little cold and calloused? I'm having a hard time fitting in... or does a fit exist? There are friendly people here, don't get me wrong, but many of them seem unexpressive... wait a minute. What was I expecting from a bunch of Vulcans?

But in all seriousness, the place feels awkward. May I ask if I've done something offensive?

267198ed

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 6:24 pm

Yes, your existence is very offensive! No, I get the same feeling sometimes, it seems half of the people are wonderful and the other half...they just exist, and a few here and there are unworthy of posting onST.com, luckily there aren’t too many of those.

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 6:34 pm

Well then. I'm glad it isn't just me who's getting those vibes. I'm generally fairly empathic to other people's feelings and intentions. I get little indication of anything here, except from the friendlier entities. It's strange to me... confusing, to say the least.

267198ed

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 6:54 pm

Agreed! But then I know why everyone isn’t as cheery as me, they don’t constantly listen too Dreamland, Glenn Mill, Sinatra, etc, etc the list goes on and on!

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 10:56 pm

Here's an interesting link... had to post it for the photo of Brent Spiner alone!

Beginner's Guide to Star Trek Conventions

267198ed

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 11:24 pm

Most interesting. I’ve also been reading a bunch of stuff on http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/ official website

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Users browsing this forum: 22123magic