What colour would be your shirt?

Valoy

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 5:07 pm

Match your job (or future job) to proper colour.

For me it's medical science, so I would be a blue shirt. I have 8% chance to die! ^^

God, give a little love, bring me back a Borg in the next life! || All aliens speak English, but not every does it native. Correct me, if neccessary.

Vger23

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 5:13 pm

From which series? 23rd and 24th century colors are assigned to different divisions.

I AM KEE-ROCK!!

Valoy

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 5:19 pm

That's right. I'm always blue. TOS - I'm interested how many redshirts are here ^^

But if you want to add also uniform from other series, do it. It's interesting too.

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 5:23 pm

biochem...engineering so yellow ?

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

267198ed

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 5:51 pm

Probably Engineering, just cause I actually had done my fair share of it in school and enjoyed it thoroughly, but I have a thing for science too so idk, it’s a difficult decision which I need to make so I know what color of fabric to buy when I make my uniform some time in the most likely distant future of being a broke college student!

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 7:53 pm

Electrician so I would be in Enginering

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 9:29 pm

With the new uniform color I'd be as well wear red like as tactical officer earlier in ENT times.

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 9:36 pm

"What would be the color of your uniform shirt?"

TOS era - Green or Gold for command.

TNG Era - Red for Command division.

I am a natural leader, so it would be my first choice if I was given one.

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

CmdrBrodyHansen

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 9:38 pm

Command Red. Or the Green from the TOS era.

Lieutenant_Jedi

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 9:39 pm

What was the "official" command division color in TOS? Gold or Green?

"Can you detect midi - chlorians with a tricorder?"

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 9:57 pm

Quote: Lieutenant_Jedi @ Feb. 09 2011, 9:39 pm

>What was the "official" command division color in TOS? Gold or Green?
It was Gold and Green was the offduty / dress uniform color. Even though a Engineer was in ENT times Red, which wore also in TOS times Red & in TNG/DS9 Gold. Like for TOS Command.

Beershark

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 10:28 pm

I'm a security officer. Just give me the red shirt and call me crewman #6.....

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

HisRoyalHighnessTheKing

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 10:46 pm

My uniform, like everyone elses would be black, because I would personally redesign those butt ugly tri-coloured Starfleet uniforms.

May God Save The King

konarciq

Report this Feb. 10 2011, 6:52 am

Most likely blue. If I didn´t get kicked out for disciplinary reasons after (or halfway through) my first tour...

tribblenator999

Report this Feb. 10 2011, 8:20 am

im gonna say i like my shirt red if it were in TOS times. yellow in TNG times. I know im gonna die but boy do red shirts have all the fun.

"take us out"...