What would your Nexus be?

Ali88

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 6:16 am

First of all, I apologise for the worst movie ever thread- Star Trek Generations is not the worst movie ever made. The movie, like Star Trek V, had potential to be really good but the script was awful. Kirk's death, Data's emotion chip subplot and the enterprise D's destruction were all horrible, there were so many plot holes, the movie was so illogical and stupid IMO

Anyway, as you all know, the nexus is an energy ribbon travelling through our milky way galaxy and anyone who gets sucked up into it will be shown their vision of heaven- what they really wanted most in life and it would become a reality for them and it would make you feel so, so happy and full of joy that you wouldn't to leave it, you want to stay there because it would make you experience true happiness.

So what would your nexus be? If you got sucked up into it, what would appear to you? Also how far would you got to get into the nexus?

For me: when I was in high school, I went out with a girl called Debbie, it was defiantly the happiest time of my life, when I was 15 in Year 10 at school we both went on a school trip for the weekend, I remember there we both sat together on top of a hill watching a beautiful sunset- corny as it sounds but that was a perfect moment for me- that would be my nexus

We split up since then, anyway I would do anything to experience that moment again

HisRoyalHighnessTheKing

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 11:09 pm

I couldn't possibly say what mine would be

This is a PG site.

May God Save The King

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 10 2011, 5:19 am

I would have loved to be a crew member of STTE at the Hilton in Las Vegas

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

Valoy

Report this Feb. 10 2011, 5:47 am

I would have my own recording studio and I would spend my life making the songs. I love music!

God, give a little love, bring me back a Borg in the next life! || All aliens speak English, but not every does it native. Correct me, if neccessary.

___Lucifer___

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 9:47 pm

JaydenJaneway

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 10:20 pm

Quote: ___Lucifer___ @ Feb. 12 2011, 9:47 pm

My Nexus has loads of drag queens and blow. Like a never-ending episode of RuPaul's drag race....IN SPAAAAAACE!!! Also, Bacon-wrapped twinkie stonehenges for all, courtesy of Goodchild and STAdmin.

i love Rupauls Drag Race. my favorite on season 2 was Pandora Boxx.

Nachtkommen

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 10:42 pm

It would involve music of the underground, 8o's decadence, and androgyny.

JaydenJaneway

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 11:18 pm

my nexus would be living on Voyager

Jason222

Report this Mar. 05 2011, 9:40 pm

My Nexus spend rest my life in college.

AtoZ2

Report this Mar. 06 2011, 5:35 am

My Nexus would be to discover that all of the spin off series were a result of a malfunction of the holodeck program as seen in TAS
LOL

coastcityo

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 2:29 pm

Disneyland, Star Trek the Experience, hanging with my friends in high school, baseball games, spending time with my little one and the misses and my dogs and the rest of my family, but especially when my uncle makes banana pudding for Christmas.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 5:03 pm

Well I suppose mine would be something like me being a Starfleet captain or something...... no wait to stressful (I'm a horrible leader~ I can't make desisions. I'm sure my mom will never forget the first time she took me to Subway. I spent a half hour trying to figure out if I wanted ham or turkey on my sandwich.) Well I'll be a pilot. Or a chef or something.

Well, maybe neither of those. A day in the Nexus with the crew of Voyager..... now THAT would be awesome.

parrothead117

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 6:03 pm

A beach house with full glass walls on a private beach.  The weather would be a perfect 75-78 degrees every day, with very light wind and refreshing rain squalls each afternoon.

Parked on the roof would be a shuttlecraft, top speed warp 10, fully equipped for scientific research, and each night I would take it out and ride around the cosmic neighborhood.

My wife would be there too of course.

CaptainMauin

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 8:21 pm

Goodbye. I am gone.

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 07 2011, 10:51 pm

Quote: CaptainMauin @ Mar. 07 2011, 8:21 pm

>My Nexus? Hm... I'd probably be on Voyager. I love the ship, and her crew. And I've had some strange dreams about Voyager, so I'd be used to being on Voyager. Yeah, Voyager sounds right.

Me too. Wow I have had SOOOOOOO many odd, odd dreams about Voyager. Probably from actually studying the schematics and blueprints and everything off Trekcore (O such a nerd I am!). One of them included Chakotay turning into a naked mole rat while playing golf with me and started chasing me. Quite frightening, actually. But more disturbingly funny.