What ST gear have you bought or want to buy?

267198ed

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 5:06 pm

I've recently bought quite a bit of ST TNG paraphernalia.

"Shut Up Wesley" shirt

Data shirt

TNG movie box set

Enterprise D technical/blueprints manual

rank pips

combadge pin

next on the list to buy is the 20th anniversary edition TNG box set (when i have oodles of extra$) and TNG uniform patterns, which I'm thinking about going with science officer when I get it made.

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 6:47 pm

You gotta post pictures of it when you're done xD, I want the poker face data shirt xD that's my next priority xD

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

267198ed

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 6:58 pm

Yeah, everything should be here before the end of february, also I have Star Trek 09 cereal and uniform t-shirts, will be taking lots of pics of everything when they arrive. Also I bought one of the Starbucks tumblers that you can put your own photos in so I’l be putting a TNG cast photo in there soon.

Am on Ebay now, I see the shirt you are talking about and it is AWESOME! They have sooooo much stuff I want! lol

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 7:34 pm

Hahahaha I told you ebay is da bomb xD !!! They have sooooo much stuff !!! I want that shirt soooooo badd lol

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

267198ed

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 7:40 pm

I can see why people get addicted to ebay/online shopping....it makes you feel like you haven’t really paid for anything but are still getting it. Scary, just glad I don’t seem to have an addictive personality....or a credit card!

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 8:05 pm

Hahahahaha I'm addicted to ebay shopping, I got an awesome star trek jacket for like 4 bucks !! I gotta bargain shop the horses don't feed themselves nd there are two mouths to feed...two ...big...mouths lol

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

267198ed

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 8:06 pm

Haha, as much as I love ST, I’m pretty sure feeding animals is more important!

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 8:20 pm

Sadlyy lol =/ next pay check next pay check

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

Matthias Russell

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 4:25 am

There is a thread someone started in the startrek.com sub board where some of us have pushed for things we want. It seems the biggie is trek lego. I would also like the tng era equipment back on shelves. In the ent and voy thread, there are polls I started requesting tech manuals for both so dig those up if you like.

collective1001

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 11:01 am

What sort or TNG stuff are you looking for? My aunt has a huge collection and has begun to start selling it off.  I can see what she's got.

willowtree

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 12:08 pm

Oh boy...asside from probably 50+ autographs, my husband and I have collected, dozens of action figures (still in orginial packaging) posters, games, dvds, costume accessories, Pez dispensers, tshirts, glasses, model ships....oh man I know I'm forgetting stuff. We have a room in our house that is our Star Trek shrine

267198ed

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 12:34 pm

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

willowtree

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 12:37 pm

Quote: 267198ed @ Feb. 08 2011, 12:34 pm

Haha awesome I want a ST shrine! Though I can't bring myself to buy any action figures, they have anyways creeped me out! @Matthias, will do for sure, I want an officer manual, saw one on ebay but it came with the tech manual I already ordered @collective wow idk I know I want some posters and other stuff but I'm just not sure what exactly yet, let me know what you've got

There are only certain ones we get. Ones that are "special". Like my favorites are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turle Star Trek Action figures. Some other ones in our collection have errors on them, or are limited editions, or are autographed. Things like that. they're all in their original packaging so we don't play with them or anything

267198ed

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 12:48 pm

Yeah if I got any I would never open them, would probably get the newer Art Asylum ones, though some of the original Data/Lore ones look like they might be worth buying

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

KAHLESS THE UNFORGETTABLE

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 5:48 pm

Bat’leth!

GLORY TO THE KLINGON EMPIRE!