You're not watching the Super Bowl

Corwin8

Report this Feb. 06 2011, 6:15 pm

Multi tasking. Laptops rule.

Let the bridges I burn light the way. You are special, just like everybody else. Calling an illegal alien an ‘undocumented immigrant’ is like calling a drug dealer an ‘unlicensed pharmacist’

DNesh

Report this Feb. 06 2011, 6:55 pm

Actually, my computer is about two feet away from my TV. So, I am watching the Super Bowl....

Since TW is in the other room watching on the bigger TV I can leave my sound off...so I can hear his yelling at the TV better....

K_tigress

Report this Feb. 06 2011, 9:15 pm

I would rather watch paint dry. Or post here. LOL j/k But the latter I'm not. Currenty posting here and working on some clip art.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

267198ed

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 1:05 am

Was too busy watching the Superb Owl with Wil Wheaton via Twitter. Seriously, The man is a genius. (it feels weird to call him a man!)

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

konarciq

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 1:29 am

The Super Bowl is about as important as the national championship in weed picking here. :-) Besides, I haven´t got a clue about the rules of your football.

Tadasimha

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 6:30 am

Two reasons:
Football is boring in general and the ridiculous hype leading up to it is so annoying.

If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve.

Roboto

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 6:57 am

My folks watched it casually but I only watched it with one eye.

We are a BEARS family here!!!

Zaltar

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 10:06 am

I have never been a fan of football or sports in general.

"Truly, these times of ignorance GOD overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because HE has appointed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by the MAN (LORD JESUS CHRIST) whom HE has ordained. HE has given assurance of this to all by raising HIM from the dead." [Acts 17:30-31] http://www.intouch.org/god

Ziriath

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 11:07 am

I am an European, so I dont care about it and I am not interested in sports at all. I'd rather watch my clothes tumbling in the washing mashine.

THE WOMEN!!!

willowtree

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 11:11 am

Yeah, I heard there was some kind of sporting event on yesterday

Tureaz'47

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 11:54 am

Has it got something to do with fruit?

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

defianted

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 12:12 pm

I was sleeping then when it started. I did a lot of things that day so i was really tired...

" I once played a great MMOG called ' Starship Troopers: Battlespace ".

EnterpriseSovereign

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 2:30 pm

I watched it, though I couldn't actually follow what was going on

wissa

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 2:35 pm

about a hundred million people in the united states watched it. Which means more didn't watch it.

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

24thcenstfan

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 3:08 pm

My TV was within eye range of my computer. I was online (occasionally) and watching the game at the same time.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!