ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Incessant Talk about Data

LieutenantCommanderData62
5

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1886

Report this May. 24 2011, 10:33 am

=O uhhh ohhh, I created a youtube account I can't believe how many data videos are out there! Some that makes one cry or laugh (:


"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

janewayjunkie74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3227

Report this May. 25 2011, 10:24 pm

Quote: LieutenantCommanderData625 @ May. 24 2011, 10:33 am

>=O uhhh ohhh, I created a youtube account I can't believe how many data videos are out there! Some that makes one cry or laugh (:


Hahaha I'm addicted to Data on YouTube! It's amazing! 


Oh yeah, and my I Heart Data sweatshirt came in the mail today.  yayyyyy


Join Moon Crater Plaza! A great new board looking for lots of new members! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Moon_Crater_Plaza/index/

janewayjunkie74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3227

Report this May. 25 2011, 10:25 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>This may be off topic, but I always loved the Android episodes.  Offspring, Measure of a Man, Datalore and the 'dream episodes'.  The idea of what is sentient and what is a complex machine.  I differentiate between Data and the Doctor because Data was a separate entity/thing. 

>On that note, we see Data eating and drinking occasionally, he says something like it is for lubrication but not really needed; so how is Data powered? 

>


 Regeneration. 


Just kidding.


Join Moon Crater Plaza! A great new board looking for lots of new members! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Moon_Crater_Plaza/index/

LieutenantCommanderData62
5

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1886

Report this May. 27 2011, 11:12 am

Where did you get thissss sweatshirtttttttttttttt !!??!!??!!??!!??


"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

mandapanda

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 6

Report this May. 27 2011, 2:35 pm

Data has to be my favorite character of all the Star Trek series.  His innocence, desire to learn and his intense loyaly draw me to him.  I will admit that I went and saw Nemesis when it came out in theaters, having no idea what would happen to Data, and ended up bawling my eyes out.  By that point Data had matured to the point that he practically was human.  Brent Spiner did a beautiful job playing him. 

janewayjunkie74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3227

Report this May. 27 2011, 11:23 pm

Quote: LieutenantCommanderData625 @ May. 27 2011, 11:12 am

>Where did you get thissss sweatshirtttttttttttttt !!??!!??!!??!!??


Cafepress!!!!!!!!!!


www.cafepress.com


Amaaaaaazing website. I also custom made my "Janeway Junkie" t-shirt there! It was pretty awesome.


Join Moon Crater Plaza! A great new board looking for lots of new members! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Moon_Crater_Plaza/index/

janewayjunkie74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3227

Report this May. 27 2011, 11:30 pm

Quote: mandapanda @ May. 27 2011, 2:35 pm

>

>Data has to be my favorite character of all the Star Trek series.  His innocence, desire to learn and his intense loyaly draw me to him.  I will admit that I went and saw Nemesis when it came out in theaters, having no idea what would happen to Data, and ended up bawling my eyes out.  By that point Data had matured to the point that he practically was human.  Brent Spiner did a beautiful job playing him. 

>


*clapclapclap* That was beautiful way of explaining Data! Oh, but you forgot one thing...... his looks!!!!!!! 



 


How can you resist that face????????


Join Moon Crater Plaza! A great new board looking for lots of new members! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Moon_Crater_Plaza/index/

LieutenantCommanderData62
5

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1886

Report this May. 28 2011, 8:01 am

I've been there before, I think I need to waddle over there again!

My mom said that two days ago she went to her homepage on the internet at work (which is Msn) and on the page was an article about a sudden interest in Data. I've been searching for it but can't find it ): when I do Ill post it here!


"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

janewayjunkie74656

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3227

Report this May. 28 2011, 3:09 pm

Quote: LieutenantCommanderData625 @ May. 28 2011, 8:01 am

>I've been there before, I think I need to waddle over there again! My mom said that two days ago she went to her homepage on the internet at work (which is Msn) and on the page was an article about a sudden interest in Data. I've been searching for it but can't find it ): when I do Ill post it here!


Yes, please do!!!


Join Moon Crater Plaza! A great new board looking for lots of new members! http://s4.zetaboards.com/Moon_Crater_Plaza/index/

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum