Who would you want to 'shadow' for a day on TNG?

Created by: tahmtahm

tahmtahm

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 10:42 am

I've always been curious as to what our favorite characters were doing when we don't see them on camera during an episode and wondered what it would be like to shadow them.

What character would you want to shadow to see what their life and job was really like?  Do you have a specific episode in mind?

Tal Adair

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 11:14 am

We were treated to this experience somewhat in "Data's Day"... one of my personal favorite episodes for that reason. I could go on trailing him around the ship for days, years, decades... just as long as he (and others) would tolerate the intrusion.

Not a very imaginative answer, I know. :/

Admittedly, I am a barbarian. As such, I do not belong here. -- "It was far easier for you as civilized men to behave like barbarians than it was for them as barbarians to behave like civilized men." ~ Spock

267198ed

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 11:34 am

I voted Data but I would also go for Picard. Love them both!

Jolan Tru, may your day be filled with peace.

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 1:33 pm

Data I could follow him forever !!! My second choice would be picard xD they're my favsss!

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

Roboto

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 2:25 pm

Wow... all the Data groupies have gathered here fast...

I shall add to the mix and say that I would like to shadow Data (obviously), but I would also enjoy shadowing Beverly Crusher.

parisandtorres

Report this Feb. 06 2011, 4:44 am

Crusher : )

Valoy

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 3:48 pm

I would like to see Worf's daily routine - what he thinks when he gets up, when he works, when he takes care of his son, when he puts conditioner on his cute hair, when he meets other people. I'm curious how looks a day in Klingon officer's eyes.

God, give a little love, bring me back a Borg in the next life! || All aliens speak English, but not every does it native. Correct me, if neccessary.

BrotherofShran01

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 6:46 pm

Dr. Crusher

I always party at Starbase 63!

Starbase

Nuckelhead69

Report this Feb. 07 2011, 6:47 pm

Wow Data is winning hands down.....hummmm

Unlisshed

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 5:51 am

I voted Beverly Crusher, only because I'm interested in what a CMO does all day besides growing space fungus!
I would also love to shadow Data for a day, that would be an interesting experience.

"The bartender is an artificial lifeform." later... "Contact the operations officer to assist you." "He's in Ten-Forward... waiting tables."

crusherfan3

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 1:53 pm

I voted Dr. Crusher, since she's my favorite character. But I'll have to say, Wesley would be interesting too.

"I won't forget. I won't forget any of you." --Beverly Crusher, *Remember Me*

Trekwolf164

POSTS: 32043

Report this Feb. 08 2011, 2:11 pm

O'Brian

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcdZla4gKk0

TheDoctorIsEpic

Report this Feb. 09 2011, 1:51 pm

Data... His day is usually... shall we say... "Fascinating."

___Lucifer___

Report this Feb. 12 2011, 1:55 pm

I'd liek to shadow Guinan and drink all day LOL

tahmtahm

Report this Feb. 13 2011, 3:28 pm

Riker. I know he does more than just sit in the chair beside Picard. What fun we could have!