The Doo Drop Inn at The Brig

DNesh

Report this Feb. 01 2011, 9:07 am

February 1 2011

Welcome to the 'Grand Opening' of The Doo Drop Inn at The Brig!

In honor of Trekwolf's birthday: February 1 2011

Welcome to the 'Grand Opening' of The Doo Drop Inn at The Brig!

In honor of Trekwolf's birthday:

TODAY ALL FOOD and DRINK….. Will be on the house!

You name it, we got it!

Pick your poison.....from shots straight up to fancy exotic drinks.

Relax in one of our many theme rooms.

Enjoy!

PS….Seeking hosts, bartenders & sexy staff!

TODAY ALL FOOD and DRINK….. Will be on the house!

You name it, we got it!

Pick your poison.....from shots straight up to fancy exotic drinks.

Relax in one of our many theme rooms.

Enjoy!

PS….Seeking hosts, bartenders & sexy staff!

JOYOFVGR

Report this Feb. 01 2011, 12:42 pm

*Struts in and takes a look around**

Kind of quiet. I think we might need some entertainment. I'll bring in some music and videos after work.

I like everybody, even the people I don't like. They make things interesting. ;) Trying to get into the Nexus? Use this link: http://s13.zetaboards.com/NexusTrek/index/

caltrek2

Report this Feb. 01 2011, 6:02 pm

*Walks in to the Doo Drop Inn with two friends. Strolls over to the bar and sits down while chatting with his friends. Spots Dnesh behind the bar.*

DNesh!

How have you been gal?

I haven't seen you in a month of Sundays. I thought maybe you had gotten tired of us here at Ten For...errr...I mean the Doo Drop Inn, and had left the place for good. Glad to see you back.

As Americans, we sometimes suffer from too much pluribus and not enough unum. - Arthur Schelsinger, Jr.

Tureaz'47

Report this Feb. 01 2011, 7:46 pm

Quote: DNesh @ Feb. 01 2011, 9:07 am

February 1 2011

Welcome to the 'Grand Opening' of The Doo Drop Inn at The Brig!

In honor of Trekwolf's birthday: February 1 2011

Welcome to the 'Grand Opening' of The Doo Drop Inn at The Brig!

In honor of Trekwolf's birthday:

TODAY ALL FOOD and DRINK….. Will be on the house!

You name it, we got it!

Pick your poison.....from shots straight up to fancy exotic drinks.

Relax in one of our many theme rooms.

Enjoy!

PS….Seeking hosts, bartenders & sexy staff!

TODAY ALL FOOD and DRINK….. Will be on the house!

You name it, we got it!

Pick your poison.....from shots straight up to fancy exotic drinks.

Relax in one of our many theme rooms.

Enjoy!

PS….Seeking hosts, bartenders & sexy staff!

I used to work at a place with that name. LOL!

It's strange, being a catalyst for things that move outside.

JOYOFVGR

Report this Feb. 02 2011, 4:27 am

Quote: DNesh @ Feb. 01 2011, 9:07 am

>PS….Seeking hosts, bartenders & sexy staff!

I'd love to help out!!

*Wipes down bar. Pours Caltrek, Ture and friends a drink.*

It's nice to see you. It's been a little slow. I'm hoping things will pick up. Maybe some old timers will drop by and the newbies will give this place a chance.

JOYOFVGR

Report this Feb. 02 2011, 4:43 am

*Bakes cupcakes in honor of Trekwolf's birthday*

DNesh

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 5:43 am

Hey everyone!

Thank you to Joy for jumping in and finding her way around so quickly! Those cup cakes look devine! Almost better than you, Joy...but, not quite! LOL! Trekwolf will love them.

Nothing like having a 'Grand Opening' then not making it in due to an ice storm.

DNesh wanders over to the firepit & throws more fresh wood into the flames. The heat and the crackling sparks fill her with a sense of warmth and peace. She wanders over to her old friend, Caltrek. She gives him a hug and a peck on the cheek hello. "I'm fine, Cal. Thank's for asking". 'You look great. Can I get you a refill" she questions him repouring his glass with a wink.

Nice to see you, Ture. It's been awhile. How are things in Oz. I hope you weathered those floods ok. That sounded awful. The weather has been mighty rough all around the world this past season it seems.

DNesh pours herself a cup of coffee. It is good to relax a bit with old friends.

caltrek2

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 5:59 am

"Thanks for the refill."

*As DNesh begins to sip on her coffee, caltrek begins talking with his friends*

caltrek: Wow, doesn't Joy look sexy today!

Mordecai: Joy has always looked sexy. Haven't you noticed before now?
Carlos is right, you bury yourself in books too much. Honestly Cal, you really do need to start paying attention to what is going on around you. You can really be so dense sometimes.

caltrek: I suppose you are right (throws a wink at DNesh). Ahh, if only I were a bachelor again.

Mordecai: Well, it is not as if you married a loser of a wife you know.

caltrek: This is true.

*Mordecai, Carlos and caltrek keep talking with each other as the topics wander into the usual stuff of politics and philosophy. Caltrek secretly hopes that DNesh, Joy, or Tureaz interrupt.*

DNesh

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 8:41 am

Taking advantage of some quiet time as the men busy themselves in conversation DNesh pulls out her biology book. "Ughh", she softly grunts to herself. "What the heck did I get myself into this time", she softly sighs. Pouring herself a fresh cup of coffee she sinks her head between the pages of chapter 3 bringing the bitter liquid to her lips.

Thank God for Joy she gratefully ponders to herself. I am so busy these days I barely have time to breath sometimes. Catching herself drifting from her work she sinks back into the book contemplating the perplexities of atoms, molecules & what makes the world go 'round.

JOYOFVGR

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 8:46 am

*Blushes at all the nice compliments.*

I'm just grateful for a place to hang out and get to know everybody. That's hard to do without a PM function. Perhaps we can all just chat and get to know each other here. *Throws more wood on the fire. Pours a cup of coffe and heads to the kitchen to figure out what to have for lunch.*

JOYOFVGR

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 8:53 am

*Prepares a nice tray of wraps, but will have to post a picture later.*

CO_Fowler

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 9:20 am

:: walks in, looks around :: Hey D'nesh! Nice place you've got here ^_^

Cute cupcakes, Joy!

:: moves to the bar and orders a nice french vanilla hot chocolate :: And it's warm here, too LOL

R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 9:37 am

*walks in looks around* This is nice !

*walks to the bar and orders a martini* boy I cud really use thiss !

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

DNesh

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 9:58 am

Grabbing the wraps Joy prepared earlier DNesh places them along the bar. What the heck! Everyone deserves a free lunch sometimes.....

Hey, Fowler...Nice to see you.....One hot chocolate coming up. So what you been up to. You have a farm, don't you. Hmmm...or, you live in England. I think I am mixing you two ladies up. How's the kids these days?

One martini for the new guy? Do you like olives. Have an olive. DNesh plunks an olive in his glass and slides it to him down the bar.

Joy....handle things any way you like. It's all freestyle in here!!

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Feb. 03 2011, 10:10 am

Thanks Dnesh just know this martin and this has saved my sanity !

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data