ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Custom Avatars/Signatures

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1401

Report this Jul. 31 2012, 10:36 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Jul. 29 2012, 9:23 pm

>

>It seems that I cannot load Bungalo Bill's or ONEDAMN's profiles to post an alerting message. Oh well. Hopefully they will stumble onto this thread eventually. 

>


Yeah I just saw it but I have been out of town. Don't know what is wrong with my profile page but it won't load the messages part or let me make changes. As soon as it does I'll put mine on. Thanks again.


Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Ms.Robota

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 20

Report this Aug. 01 2012, 1:52 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Jul. 31 2012, 10:36 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Jul. 29 2012, 9:23 pm

>

>

>It seems that I cannot load Bungalo Bill's or ONEDAMN's profiles to post an alerting message. Oh well. Hopefully they will stumble onto this thread eventually. 

>

Yeah I just saw it but I have been out of town. Don't know what is wrong with my profile page but it won't load the messages part or let me make changes. As soon as it does I'll put mine on. Thanks again.


Actually, I have had the same problem with profile access, but Wissa was kind enough to give me the direct link:


 www.startrek.com/manage_profile?slug=roboto


Just type YOUR OWN username after the "slug=", put it into the address bar, and it should take you right to the place where you edit your profile!


Thanks, Steph, for letting me borrow your account for a while, lol.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Aug. 01 2012, 2:09 pm

Quote: Ms.Robota @ Aug. 01 2012, 1:52 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Jul. 31 2012, 10:36 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Jul. 29 2012, 9:23 pm

>

>

>

>It seems that I cannot load Bungalo Bill's or ONEDAMN's profiles to post an alerting message. Oh well. Hopefully they will stumble onto this thread eventually. 

>

Yeah I just saw it but I have been out of town. Don't know what is wrong with my profile page but it won't load the messages part or let me make changes. As soon as it does I'll put mine on. Thanks again.

Actually, I have had the same problem with profile access, but Wissa was kind enough to give me the direct link:

 www.startrek.com/manage_profile?slug=roboto

Just type YOUR OWN username after the "slug=", put it into the address bar, and it should take you right to the place where you edit your profile!

I was playing with this and it seems it maybe slightly simpler:


http://www.startrek.com/manage_profile


Fun123fun8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 399

Report this Aug. 01 2012, 2:11 pm

hey roboto can you make a signature that anyone is welcome to usei want it to say "anti-spam not anti-FUN" with a   with a pick-it sign


 i want people to use this to show support about how bad banning people for no reson is and in memory of all the wonderful users that have left us


THIS....IS.... WAR


want a hug

LadyData

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 49

Report this Aug. 01 2012, 3:33 pm

@Roboto: Thank you for your help with the signature url post =D After your done with all of your other avatar/signature requests can you make me another signature? Of course when you post it on here I will host it on photobucket.


1. Star Trek: TNG


2. Data


3. I am functioning within established parameters.

Ms.Robota

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 20

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 5:37 pm

Fun123 and LadyData-- I will get to your requests as soon as I can! 


Thanks, Steph, for letting me borrow your account for a while, lol.

Ms.Robota

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 20

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 6:35 pm

LadyData! You poor dear, you've waited just about three months for this avatar... do you even remember asking for it??? 



Avatar URL (FULL-SIZED version)(http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e398/Fiara_fantasy/6d81e9ba.jpg)


Thanks, Steph, for letting me borrow your account for a while, lol.

Ms.Robota

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 20

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 6:56 pm

Bungalo Bill: signature banner - completed


OneDamnMinuteAdmiral: avatar & signature banner - completed


DATAWORFfantotally: avatar - completed


xXLadyDataXx: avatar - completed


 


Chidori: signature banner - pending


MomoSpock: avatar - pending


Fun123fun8: signature banner - pending


xXLadyDataXx: signature banner - pending


Thanks, Steph, for letting me borrow your account for a while, lol.

LadyData

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 49

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 10:14 pm

I love it!! Thank you very much for making it -hugs you-  I honestly don't remember that.


To Admin:Bring Justice to xXLadyDataXx by unrevoking her account!!!

Ms.Robota

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 20

Report this Aug. 03 2012, 9:43 am

Quote: LadyData @ Aug. 02 2012, 10:14 pm

>

>I love it!! Thank you very much for making it -hugs you-  I honestly don't remember that.

>


You're welcome.  ROFL. Sorry about that. Hey, at least it's a nice surprise!


Thanks, Steph, for letting me borrow your account for a while, lol.

LadyData

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 49

Report this Aug. 03 2012, 11:20 am

It definitely is a wonderful surprise


To Admin:Bring Justice to xXLadyDataXx by unrevoking her account!!!

Fun123fun8

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 399

Report this Aug. 03 2012, 3:23 pm

oh gosh you sound like a coumputer (well thats a good thing for Data fanz) I feel kinda bad that you have to do all thease avatars and signatures. well your really good so i bet you can figure that out.


want a hug

Ms.Robota

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 20

Report this Sep. 02 2012, 8:58 pm

Hello friends!


I just want you to know that I won't be posting here anymore. The ADMIN never replied to the message I sent them, so it's pretty clear that they have no interest in reinstating my account or in keeping productive members anymore.


I was angry at first, but now I'm just laughing about it. Truth is, now that I'm at university, I am quickly discovering that an architecture student has little extra time for anything outside of work, sleep, and eats (I have only been here two weeks and I have already worked on a project until 4am two days straight!). I'm just seeing this as the end of a period of my life.


Most of the folks I talk(ed) to are at the "Star Trek Logs", so I made the decision to go on over there once in a while when I have the time. If you want to contact me, please register there and stop by for a visit!


Arigato, my friends. It has been a pleasure to be part of the Mother Ship for these past couple years, but things have really gone down the drain here and I now go on my own journey, on my own ship, to new worlds.


God bless you all and take care!



Sincerely,

Roboto

Thanks, Steph, for letting me borrow your account for a while, lol.

the bungalo bill

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2308

Report this Sep. 04 2012, 11:57 am

Quote: Ms.Robota @ Aug. 01 2012, 1:52 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Jul. 31 2012, 10:36 pm

Quote: Roboto @ Jul. 29 2012, 9:23 pm

>

>

>

>It seems that I cannot load Bungalo Bill's or ONEDAMN's profiles to post an alerting message. Oh well. Hopefully they will stumble onto this thread eventually. 

>

Yeah I just saw it but I have been out of town. Don't know what is wrong with my profile page but it won't load the messages part or let me make changes. As soon as it does I'll put mine on. Thanks again.

Actually, I have had the same problem with profile access, but Wissa was kind enough to give me the direct link:

 www.startrek.com/manage_profile?slug=roboto

Just type YOUR OWN username after the "slug=", put it into the address bar, and it should take you right to the place where you edit your profile!


The admin thinks of us as slugs 


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46304

Report this Sep. 05 2012, 9:05 am

Quote: Ms.Robota @ Sep. 02 2012, 8:58 pm

>

>Hello friends!

>I just want you to know that I won't be posting here anymore. The ADMIN never replied to the message I sent them, so it's pretty clear that they have no interest in reinstating my account or in keeping productive members anymore.

>I was angry at first, but now I'm just laughing about it. Truth is, now that I'm at university, I am quickly discovering that an architecture student has little extra time for anything outside of work, sleep, and eats (I have only been here two weeks and I have already worked on a project until 4am two days straight!). I'm just seeing this as the end of a period of my life.

>Most of the folks I talk(ed) to are at the "Star Trek Logs", so I made the decision to go on over there once in a while when I have the time. If you want to contact me, please register there and stop by for a visit!

>Arigato, my friends. It has been a pleasure to be part of the Mother Ship for these past couple years, but things have really gone down the drain here and I now go on my own journey, on my own ship, to new worlds.

>God bless you all and take care!

>Sincerely, Roboto
You will be missed, Roboto!


Fair winds and following seas


 



Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum